Which missing one do you want first ? (April new character or next event ?)

2Next

Replies

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The Emperor
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    Samuraj wrote: »
    I'm not arguing or something in my opinion if someone should have force lightning that should be Sidious and if the Emperor someday will appear he shouldn't have that ability just because it's Sith's ability.Emperor is of course the same person as Sidious but Sidious is the Dark Side version of him so he should have it but he doesn't have it anyway so whatever.Emperor doesn't even appear in the film with the weapon so what he should fight with? I mean of course not with the lightsaber because as Emperor he is not a Sith.I didn't knew that Grivious is in game probably because I'm playing for two weeks and haven't met him yet.

Emperor palpatin is already in the game. Do the final LS battle he hits like a truck!

His force lightening hits for about ~2300 on that mission. I am not sure that is the definition of "hitting like a truck". To me, it seems that he is a weaker version of Poggle if he was to be made playable with the same skills. Obviously, the numbers will change as a playable character though and perhaps there is some turn meter manipulation with this force lightning that I am not catching.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    We need an even that we could all participate in, not just only who has 5 jedis or who has 3 droids,
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    General Kenobi
    I would consider paying money for Kenobi.
    {RotE}
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    General Kenobi
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    I'm not arguing or something in my opinion if someone should have force lightning that should be Sidious and if the Emperor someday will appear he shouldn't have that ability just because it's Sith's ability.Emperor is of course the same person as Sidious but Sidious is the Dark Side version of him so he should have it but he doesn't have it anyway so whatever.Emperor doesn't even appear in the film with the weapon so what he should fight with? I mean of course not with the lightsaber because as Emperor he is not a Sith.I didn't knew that Grivious is in game probably because I'm playing for two weeks and haven't met him yet.

Emperor palpatin is already in the game. Do the final LS battle he hits like a truck!

His force lightening hits for about ~2300 on that mission. I am not sure that is the definition of "hitting like a truck". To me, it seems that he is a weaker version of Poggle if he was to be made playable with the same skills. Obviously, the numbers will change as a playable character though and perhaps there is some turn meter manipulation with this force lightning that I am not catching.

Yeah but when he buffs him self he does great damage. I wasn't level 70 when I did that mission so maybe I just perceived it as alot in that moment.
    LaLiam wrote: »
    I would consider paying money for Kenobi.
    @LaLiam don't say that!!!!!! Developers are constantly supervising and they will make him P2P in other words impossible for me. I could afford for him to be in Shard shop at most but not a Aurodium pack or chromium exclusive :'(
  • Options
    C3PO & R2D2
    Light side droids would be nice, especially if one is a healer or a fast taunt like Poe or passive RG-like taunt.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • TheDukeofDukes22
    585 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    C3PO & R2D2
    I really, really hate that Luke has a rifle....

+1
  • Options
    C3PO & R2D2

Okay then thanks for telling me that! That was something that I didn't knew! Now I'm very curious how he look like and how it is to fight him.Thanks!

He looks like this, and you'd better bring someone with dispel like QGJ or Mace to remove Palpatine's Offense Up buff before he lets go with the lightning.

263dl3k.png
  • Options
    C3PO & R2D2
    Clone76 wrote: »
    Needs an "other" option.
    Han Encased in Carbonite...100% deflection rate.

His special could be called "Vending machine", the carbonite slab tips over onto an opponent, crushing them.