TW/GL matchmaking ongoing problem :(

Currently Territory War matchmaking is based on the joined members GP alone. Over the last 4 TW's myself and the guild leaders believe there has been a serious mismatch and i'm sure we're not alone in seeing this issue. With the introduction of the GL's and barely any counters to each one, TW matchmaking has become a mess as the guild with the most GL's wins 9 times out of 10. Currently the TW match we have is their 23 GL's to our 5 GL's. In no way is this a fair matchup and effectively makes this TW match null and void. The previous TW was 16 GL's to our 5 GL's. Can something be done about matchmaking by setting guilds with similar amounts of GL's together. Even 5 GL's within each other can at least make it a close contest but this has become a major issue in the matchmaking. Can this either be looked into or changed as this is the 3rd time we're forced to report the guild for this mismatch and has completely ruined TW.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Your guild and your opponents are not even on that one, single parameter, no, but what exactly makes it an unfair match?
  • 1) when you “report” a guild in game, you are accusing them of cheating. Please stop doing that when you think there’s a mismatch. All that achieves is wasting the time of the devs who look into genuine cheating.

2) there are already multiple threads about the GL issue. Just like there are multiple threads about one guild having more GAS than the other. And Malak. And DR. And JKR. And Traya. They haven’t changed the matchmaking for any of those toons, so there’s no way they’ll do it for GLs.

For the GLs, as time goes by, guilds will unlock more and more of them and this situation will resolve itself, just like it did for the other toons listed above.

In 10 days or so, when next TW rolls around, hopefully you guys won’t still be on 5 GLs.
  • I haven’t seen a GL in GAC yet and I’m just over 5m In GP. Today I got my first GAS, which I hope he doesn’t put in defence lol.
  • We are in a similar boat 14 to 1 and 300+ relic 7 characters to under 100 ... it’s crazy it’s not even worth playing out.
  • GL's have destroyed the balance of the game they were claiming to want to change. The already sub-par MM system that's in place will be impacted by them. I'm not expecting either to change anytime soon OP. Just gonna have to accept it at this stage of the game.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    GL's have destroyed the balance of the game they were claiming to want to change. The already sub-par MM system that's in place will be impacted by them. I'm not expecting either to change anytime soon OP. Just gonna have to accept it at this stage of the game.

People say this at every new meta.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH