Inactive players in arena

I have to face inactive player in my dayly arena fights, quite often. Most of them have a quite strong rooster and they are often very hard to beat. Last time I had to fight a player who was inactive for more than 120days.
These inactive players are blocking ranks and preventing active players from reaching higher positions and getting better rewards.
Waht could be done? After a defined period of time (maybe after 14 days) one of the following should happen:
1. The player should be automaticall moved to a graveyard-arena. When he returned he could be moved back after his first pvp fight automatically or
2. His defense team could be set to his weakest 5 characters or
3. He could lose a defined amount of ranks (maybe 100/day) and should no longer presented to other players as enemy in pvp fights

Active players can improve their arena rank faster and more easily.
It will be motivating for other players if the inactive are no longer blocking the arena ranks.

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    If your roster isn’t strong enough to beat inactive players then you aren’t good enough to face the active players
  • “A quite strong rooster”
    Is it possible to learn this power?
    Not from a hen
    DarthNoscoper#6969
  • If you can’t beat teams that are 4 months behind, you should probably re-evaluate your own SWGOH choices.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    It's an arena. If you can't beat your opponent, why should you advance? The good thing is, that once you do beat them, the inactive players will not drop you again.

I once started playing an alt-account that had been inactive for 14 months (already assigned to an arena shard). It took some time to build my roster, but I broke through the wall off inactive players eventually. You can too.Just be patient.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Go inactive. Then people can't beat you either.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Very funny comments, here :/

My suggestion would not have much benefit for myself, personally. And was not point.
    My intention was to do something for those players who are far behind myself or any other far developed people. The lower your rank is, the more you would benefit if there are no inactive player blocking higher ranks.

Surely it's more funny to make bad jokes...
  • SaintHuck1 wrote: »
    Very funny comments, here :/

My suggestion would not have much benefit for myself, personally. And was not point.
    My intention was to do something for those players who are far behind myself or any other far developed people. The lower your rank is, the more you would benefit if there are no inactive player blocking higher ranks.

Welcome to the forums.
    Your suggestions would most likely require a considerable amount of development resources to benefit players who, for the most part, aren’t too invested in the game. Otherwise, they would have no problem leap frogging other players who are months behind. These lower ranked players you want to help aren’t the ones greasing the wheels of the machine.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    SaintHuck1 wrote: »
    Very funny comments, here :/

The whole idea of the arena is for you to have to be better than the people above you to earn the rewards that are corresponding to those ranks. CG isn't going to change that. You're just going to have to be patient enough to wait until you have a team that can beat the inactive players and you can advance past them.