What content era are we entering?

2Next

Replies

  • oh no a youtuber stopped covering a game its sure to die now :D
  • Calagon
    47 posts Member
    edited June 30
    We're most likely going back to expanded universe. Otherwise, it's more Disney-era Star Wars content (more Clone Wars or Fallen Order). Made a post about a year ago predicting EU content around this time, preceded by ships and RotJ content, and it was promptly removed from listings by mods, so... do with that as you will.
  • Gamorrean
    2557 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    And what’s up with Ahnald getting JKL even though he said he wouldn’t?

    That rebellion didn’t last long I guess

    He said he wouldn't spend money on it, which he didn't.
    You should pay closer attention before throwing shade.

    Yeah.. Right.
    Say what you want but I find it a bit questionable he has a R7 JKL


  • TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    You could watch this Ahnaldt101 to see what he has to say about that:

    giphy.gif

    Why not?

    Because clickbait (see the question mark in the title) is not my thing.

    Is it really clickbait when you open and comment on every thread?
  • TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    You could watch this Ahnaldt101 to see what he has to say about that:

    giphy.gif

    Why not?

    Because clickbait (see the question mark in the title) is not my thing.

    Is it really clickbait when you open and comment on every thread?

    You misunderstood.
    He's talking about Ahnald
    And his clickbaiting.
  • KKatarn
    561 posts Member
    edited July 1
    More Mandalorian and with any hope Jedi Fallen Order. Two amazing source of new units there.
  • Looooki
    412 posts Member
    Grey Jedi
  • Lysandrax
    1047 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    And what’s up with Ahnald getting JKL even though he said he wouldn’t?

    That rebellion didn’t last long I guess

    He said he wouldn't spend money on it, which he didn't.
    You should pay closer attention before throwing shade.

    Spending a quick thousand and stocking up, then delaying his unlock by a day or two, yeah sure. 'Didn't spend' to get JKL

    Ahnold did the equivalent of gorging himself on food before saying he was going on a hunger strike.

    He couldn't stand by his words and did what a whale does, deal with it.
  • Looooki
    412 posts Member
    Really hope that it is the ESB era, when we can see rebels and empire are trying to out smart each other.

    Rework the troopers of the empire, just increase their health and damage. Maybe add in crit immunity. Death trooper should feel like death trooper... And not another easy target... Rework storm trooper and shore trooper. Let them stand out differently and not just another tank with almost similar abilities.

    Reword the Rebels. Grant them target lock and ability block, even offense down is good. Let them feel like they are sabotaging the enemy team while on the offensive. Add in more heath and damage as well.
  • Gamorrean
    2557 posts Member
    TVF never posts things to seek attention and his posts always are completely relevant to the topic...
    As for Ahnald, he's been a fairly accurate speculator/predictor since the Game Changer program was ended.
    Seems likely we will have some more Clone Wars content given the critical acclaim of the final season as well as the general appreciation for Filoni's work.

    I predict Galactic Legends Ahsoka and Maul from Season 7 :o Just to give us something like:
    “When this character enters a Geo Territory Battle you win 1 round for free”
  • Same content we always have: a meta and a distraction
    HUTT TANK: YOU HAVE TO BRIBE WITH CRYSTALS TO PASS MY TAUNT!!!
  • Anarkid
    87 posts Member
    Pay to play era
  • TVF
    23612 posts Member
    Anarkid wrote: »
    Pay to play era

    Well at least someone admits it has never been this previously I guess.

    Of course, it's still not this, nor will it ever be unless they force payment.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    You could watch this Ahnaldt101 to see what he has to say about that:

    giphy.gif

    Why not?

    Because clickbait (see the question mark in the title) is not my thing.

    Is it really clickbait when you open and comment on every thread?

    You misunderstood.
    He's talking about Ahnald
    And his clickbaiting.

    Lol then comment withdrawn. Yea, it’s funny you can title your video whatever you want as long as there’s a question mark to offset the lie.
  • TVF
    23612 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    You could watch this Ahnaldt101 to see what he has to say about that:

    giphy.gif

    Why not?

    Because clickbait (see the question mark in the title) is not my thing.

    It's not clickbait.

    Why isn't it?

    Because I was trying to tell someone about who else mentioned that their might be new clone wars era content.

    @TheMaster12345 my comment wasn't directed at you, it was directed at Ahnald.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    You could watch this Ahnaldt101 to see what he has to say about that:

    giphy.gif

    Why not?

    Because clickbait (see the question mark in the title) is not my thing.

    It's not clickbait.

    Why isn't it?

    Because I was trying to tell someone about who else mentioned that their might be new clone wars era content.

    @TheMaster12345 my comment wasn't directed at you, it was directed at Ahnald.

    Oh
  • I believe this phase of the game will later be referred to as the content void. So maybe that’s the technical name.
  • Akenno
    506 posts Member
    We are still missing Mando toons... :)
  • Crayvis01 wrote: »
    I believe this phase of the game will later be referred to as the content void. So maybe that’s the technical name.
    We've been in the Void for.. a couple of months now, they just released the great new ship, that Y wing, the one I can't remember the name of.

    Officer in Ewoks Fit In Blenders. Traya, Wat & Negotiator on farm. PM to join us.
  • Monel
    2356 posts Member
    Content era? I thought we didnt get content.
  • ShaggyB
    1265 posts Member
    Si0n wrote: »
    As the RA has recently hit the forum, Can any of the mods or other CG apologists please brief me in regards to the content era that the game is entering?
    Hopefully it is not game shut down era. OR IS IT?!

    The


    Wair for it


    Lack of Content Era
  • Gamorrean
    2557 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Si0n wrote: »
    As the RA has recently hit the forum, Can any of the mods or other CG apologists please brief me in regards to the content era that the game is entering?
    Hopefully it is not game shut down era. OR IS IT?!

    The


    Wair for it


    Lack of Content Era

    Hasn’t that already begun for months?
Sign In or Register to comment.