Fun with AI

More random AI craziness stories... share below. Seems like some weird stuff is happening the last few days... I've seen all of this stuff before but back-to-back-to-back actually has me amused. Seems as though I've either run into a bad streak with the special skills of the AI or they got a bump recently...

1. 2 days ago I had an opposing Boba Fett revive 5 straight times. That was very amusing because he was the last guy and my 5 were full health so he'd revive, I'd kill him, revived, killed, revived, killed.... finally after the 4th revival he got off an AoE rocket attack that did almost no damage to anyone, then I finally killed him for good. Ha... he showed me I guess!

2. Yesterday on my last node of GW, this one particular team I was fighting was Dodge City. 8 of the first 10 attacks were evaded. Even after I retreated/reshuffled my team, the dodge rate was off the chart. Easily 50% for the match. In general I've notice a lot more dodging in GW in the higher nodes.

3. And just now (which inspired this post) an AI Daka in an Arena battle revived Sid 3 times in a row. I took out Sid, on Daka's turn, she revives him. I take out Sid on the next turn, boom auto revive. I take out Sid again on the following turn... boom, auto revived again. The other team's Lumi goes and heals Sid back to full health. Sid goes AoE.... his whole team goes again killing my IG-88 and leaving everyone else near death. Time for my Daka to kick in right?!? Nope. Tried a rez... no 88 comes back, wimpy heal on everyone in red. Game over next round.

So 10 minutes later, I go back and challenge that same guy again because I felt like I got a raw deal from the AI there. I attack in a different pattern but similar results.... I killed off their Sid, Daka brings him back, full heal from Lumi. AI goes, I'm down 5-on-3. I use my Daka... no revives. Awesome.

HOWEVER..... this game turned into an awesome comeback because while my Daka did not revive anyone, she did go on a stun fest! She hit one stun on an assist to GS. She hit a another stun on her assist to 86. Then she hit a double-stun on her own turn. Boo ya! With 86 and GS still alive as my other 2 guys, they were able to over power the 5. I think all-in-all my Daka got 5 or 6 straight stuns in. Sweet!

LOL... this 'randomness' is too funny sometimes.

Replies

• Options
    I wish my team would have the same RNG as the AI that way a 5 minute fight could take 20 minutes with all the dodges it mm could bring back dodge ball only with light sabers and guns :)