Guilds Looking For Mergers - July 2020 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Massive Badgers are a friendly active UK based guild looking for 5 players 1.5M and above to merge with us, Current GP is 140M, We are fully Heroic. 38 stars in both Hoths and 13 stars in DS Geo. Message me if interested. 158-942-955
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/52905/jediorderofthelight/

Guild: Jedi Order of the Light

We are currently looking to merge with another guild to make 2 guilds. One more competitive guild and one for newer players or developing players. We also have a full higher tier guild. The hope would be to have 3 guilds and not expand any further than that. Newer guild would run both Hoth TB's, medium would run Hoth ls and Geo ds and large all Geo TB's.

Everything is negotiable including leadership except that you must come to us as our infrastructure is set up quite well and we have an awesome little community. Aside from that it's negotiable.

A little about us.

We are a mostly US based guild with members in Europe as well. Our guild aims to be semi casual and relaxed yet competitive with certain requirements.

Info
    Guild reset - 5:30pm US Central Time
    * 138M GP

* Fully Heroic Raids w/24hr join (hPit Simmed)

* Raid Launches - 5:30 US Central

*Geo DS TB & Hoth LS Requirements

* 2M plus GP (exceptions considered for a strong, focused roster)

*Need at least 1 of the following squads geared up: DR, JKR, Padme, Geos, CLS (w/Han & Chewy).

* 250 minimum tickets per day, 500+ expected

* Participation in TB/TW

* Discord

Recomendations
    * Swgoh.gg account to help officers with decision making

If interested please dm CastingShadows#3064 or message me in game at ally code 319545131.

Thanks!
  • The New Division

At one point, we had 50 active people in our guild. But players stopped logging in, likely because of how horrendous this year has been for everyone, or maybe because they lost faith in Capital Games, maybe both. So now we're looking for people to join us in our mission, which is simply to be the best that we can be.

About Us:
    • We currently have 42.3M GP, and 26 guild members
    • We do raids as often as possible, with a 24 hr join period on Heroic Pit and HAAT raids
    • We haven't quite reached the potential to complete the HSTR, but we're almost there. We have a 16 hr join period for the STR. We just want those who can join get the rewards they require.
    • Before we had a drop in activity, we did frequent Territory Wars, and were nearly undefeated, only lost once.

Requirements
    • Don't really care what level you are, as long as you have at least 1M GP.
    • We prefer it if we get daily players, but we understand that people have their own lives outside of this game, and given how stressful 2020 has been, we're willing to give players a month before we kick them from the guild.
    • Don't be a piece of garbage. Be respectful. No cheaters or bullies.

If you're interested, my ally code is 632-835-376
  • Guild TURNITAROUND is looking for a merge
    My only REQUIRMENT is that people are active and participate in everything they can(understand life happens) We just want to up our numbers and Raid more often, we have a couple hardcore and a couple casual. Hit me up if interested Ally Code-(661-362-969 or 271-576-928)
  • Pizzathehutt8 is looking for about 5 to 7 new members after a few losses to attrition, including one of our main leaders. We are looking to regroup and get back to a full active roster.

We are currently at around 141 mil, heroic on all raids, currently doing LS hoth and DS geo. We are very laid back and friendly, with a lot of members being around for years and many others being friends and family in RL. That said we are very active and request regular participation or least notification of in activity. We also recently revamped our discord and increased activity there for our most active users. Our members range quite a bit in gp, but that includes several players with very strong rosters including a GL, several more close to getting it, and several GAS.

We don't have any gp requirements but we would love to get some 2mil+ players. If interested, dm me or search for us in game and join. Help us be the best Hutts we can be!
  • Looking to breakaway from your current guild?

We need 8-10 members for an active but laid back guild.

We are a long standing guild with some members including myself having been playing since day 1 (almost)

We are the RedStar Cavaliers.....

Guild GP 190mil GP
    Members 40
    Average GP 4mil
    GEO TB 19+ stars
    HOTH 43+ stars

TW/TB participation is a must (most of the time)
    Raids are optional. We can complete all raids comfortably so it’s up to you whether you hop on or not.

Looking for dedicated and active members but also ones who are laid back and aren’t going to completely lose it if we lose a TW.......

We are a friendly welcome bunch, mainly UK based but also have some overseas players.

Drop me (Dan Damaron) a message via the game

Ally code 224-212-492

May the force be with you........

We can make available 15 to 25 spots and create another guild.

We are currently looking to merge with another guild to make 2 guilds. One more competitive guild and one for newer players or developing players. We also have a full higher tier guild. The hope would be to have 3 guilds and not expand any further than that. Newer guild would run both Hoth TB's, medium would run Hoth ls and Geo ds and large all Geo TB's.

Everything is negotiable including leadership except that you must come to us as our infrastructure is set up quite well and we have an awesome little community. Aside from that it's negotiable.

A little about us.

We are a mostly US based guild with members in Europe as well. Our guild aims to be semi casual and relaxed yet competitive with certain requirements.

Info
    138M GP

Fully Heroic Raids w/24hr join (hPit Simmed)

Raid Launches - 5:30 US Central

Geo DS TB & Hoth LS Requirements

* 2M plus GP (exceptions considered for a strong, focused roster)

250 minimum tickets per day, 500+ expected

Participation in TB/TW

Discord

Recomendations

If interested please dm CastingShadows#3064 or message me in game at ally code 319545131.

Thanks!
  • Phantom Gaurd is looking for 6-7 people to fill up the ranks. We are a 165 mil gp guild. EST and no discord. We are casual but ask for participation in most events. We run raids between 7-9 pm est all heroic of course. and currently we get about 41 stars in hoth ls and 17 in ds geo tb.

If you have questions let me know either on here or in game chats.
    may the force be with you!
    658-966-138
  • Calamitous Intent is seeking active members to earn tickets & participate in Territory Wars and Battles.

Free to play friendly casual guild.

Have room to bring in up to 20 players

Guild activities on US Eastern time zone.

All Heroic raids w/24 hour join period.
    Sim the Rancor raid.

120 million GP currently (carrying 8 inactives to Sim Rancor)

Currently run LS Hoth & alternate DS Territory Battles.

We've seen a lot of turnover & burnout (& a couple guild merges). But I created the Guild the 1st day guilds were available.  So I will be in it as long as the game exists.

Currently open to join.

Discord & swgoh.gg encouraged but not required.

Aerogator#9975 (my Discord).
    My ally code: 321-755-675
  • Massive Badgers are a friendly active UK based guild looking for 5 players 1.5M and above to merge with us, Current GP is 140M, We are fully Heroic. 38 stars in both Hoths and 13 stars in DS Geo. Message me if interested. 158-942-955

We are currently looking to possibly merge. We are looking for a similar sized guild to merge with to create a more beginner's guild and a medium sized one around 170 million. We can give about 20 or more spots if needed.

Our Jedi order is responsible for finding the best the galaxy has to offer and provide our guild with experienced, well equipped players who understand what teamwork means and want to be with the best of them.

We are a mostly US based guild with members in Europe as well. Our guild aims to be semi active and relaxed and competitive with certain requirements.

Info
    * 138M GP

* 2M plus GP (exceptions considered for a strong, focused roster) New Hyperdrive Bundlers welcome.

* Participation in TB/TW

* Discord

Recomendations

Or join our discord server at
    https://discord.gg/8wTxUZR to chat.

Thanks!
  • Misfits and Scoundrels is looking for 12+ players to merge into our guild.

We are only a small guild. 48 mil gp total.
    We have a lot of newer players that are around 500k gp but play everyday. There are also a bunch of more experienced players that range from 2 mil to 4 mil that run the guild and enjoy helping build the newer players and guide them as they go.

We dont have any specific requirements. You can be any level and any gp. All we ask is you are active in game and sign up for raids and team events.

We dont want to be part of an alliance sorry and the bigger gp players will not split and leave the guild im afraid either.

We currently run heroic pit and aat with a 24hr join period and tier 6 sith with the same.

If anyone would like to talk, message me in game Darri Shulo 876-542-671 or line app mikebruce1310 or here.

Thanks for your time.
  • Chairborne Rangers (https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/)
    (Invite only)

We are looking for 7-10 active people to join our guild. We are one independent guild of three in an alliance.
    We prefer that you're Geo DSTB ready or working on it.

Requirements...
    • Must be active - daily players only
    • Must be at minimum level 85
    • Must be at minimum have 3m GP
    • Must have swgoh.gg account
    Here's our rules...
    • Be active: do the quest's daily guild activities and generate at least 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
    • No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    • We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed. Rules are as follow...
      • For TW defense, if you join, must score points otherwise get a strike.
      • For TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike (rarely happened).
    • Geo DSTB: we get about 20 stars, 11 WAT shards
    • Geo LSTB: we get about 8 stars (doing Hoth for now to get GET1)
    • Hoth LSTB: we get about 40 stars (currently focus)
    • HPIT (Sims)/HAAT/HSTR: 24 hours wait period, start time is 8 local rotating with EST, PST, EU (Germany)
    • Discord is optional - rated PG :)
    Any questions? Or welcome aboard? :)
  • Sanwiz
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    https://swgoh.gg/g/27915/padawanmassacre/

PadawanMassacre

Predominantly Australian guild.
    Looking for active players to join the cause.
    Full raid clearing, TW and TB participation. Daily logins and participation in chats with fellow friendly players.

We are looking to rebuild due to clearing out inactive members and can accommodate 20-30 players.

We currently are DS Geo focused on WAT shards.

Use of Discord is preferred to communicate and participate with guild members.

3 mil GP minimum (3,947,797 GP Average)

Please express interest via Discord to the following:
    Turnstyle34#9846 (Leader)
    Sanwiz#5987 (Officer)
    Baron Valiant#1207 (Officer)
    Post edited by Sanwiz on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/155/doombringer/

Doombringer (260m+ GP, EU based) is a friendly and independent guild looking for active and engaged members. We've been around since the first day guilds came out. If you are a player with a good roster who wants to participate in all game modes and find success, then look no further.

We are currently looking for 5-10 members to replace retirements.

TW: 121W and 10L and rank #27 at end of last TW cycle. We don't make people sit out for easy matchups.

LS Geo: 18 Stars, 12+ KAM shards and growing every TB. We have experienced players who can help others work through teams, mods and strategy to find success with the right roster.

DS Geo: 30 Stars, 44+ Wat shards. Building GP for the next star while focusing on maximizing GET2 from SM.

Here at Doombringer we don't focus on just any one game mode but instead prefer to treat them all with the same enthusiasm. We like playing, and we like succeeding. We pride ourselves in being a helpful and relaxed guild that always pushes for success. If you feel the same about the game, have a good attitude and a focused roster that shows an understanding of teams, mods, and strategy, then we are a good match!

**What we are looking for:**
    600 tickets/day
    Good squad/fleet ranking
    4.5m GP or higher (roster choices more important than GP, we help people grow)
    Discord activity
    Enthusiasm for the game!

**Guild Info:**
    EU based guild, 260m+ GP
    Guild rest 5:30pm UTC
    Raid times 6pm UTC, HSTR on top 10 rotation to spread rewards.
    25 Galactic Legends and growing (12 Rey, 13 SLKR)

DM me (or Spears#7598, Lupa#1861) and we'll chat about whether we are a good fit for each other!
  • We just removed a bunch of inactive players and are looking to refill what we lost. We are a casual guild we don't have any requirements everyone is welcome. We run raids as often as possible(HPIT/HAAT/STR 5/6)
    if you have any questions contact me on here or my ally code is 126-624-879
    Link to our guild https://swgoh.gg/g/23362/all-forces/
  • New AA Empire looking for 17 players in a merger! We are currently 162 million GP and are all heroic and all geonosian TB.

https://swgoh.gg/g/15386/new-aa-empire/

My game ID is 987-392-717. DM or friend request ingame.
  • Marcin93
    19 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Hello

*The Raidy Bunch

*Galactic power: 176.000.000

*A very friendly, helpful and active. it will gladly accept active member. For better communication we use a Discord account.

*My Ally Code: 413-813-495
    *https://swgoh.gg/p/413813495/

*We are looking active (one member) about 2.5m GP and more.

*Geonosis Separatist Might: 19*

*Hoth Rebel Assault: 42*

*Guild (E.S.T)
    *Raid Launches: 10:00 (GMT+1)

*If you have any questions or want to join us: write me a message in the game. If you have a Discord account, it would be even better (faster reply)

Cimcimrimcim#3881 (officer)

Greetings to everyone and May the force be with you.
    Post edited by Marcin93 on
  • The TR8RS
    Looking for 15 members with GP 2m+ for merger
    Current guild GP 150m
    Guild resets at 1:00am EST or 5:00am GMT
    All Heroic Raids
    Geonosis: DSTB 14 and LSTB 7
    We are an active guild looking for a few people to round out the roster. We expect near daily participation to help advance the guild but understand that life happens. We tend to frown upon players who sign up for events and do not participate, so just communicate with us if you'll be out.
    We have a lot of experience of players who have been around for years. We're a strong bunch who can help you grow and we need you to make us stronger too. We're focused on finding a few good players who need a new home and don’t mind goofing around in guild chat!
    Contact – 'GetStyledOn' (282-171-284) or ‘Black Lion’ (814-827-425) for invite.
  • Looking to merge with 10-12. Could create more room if necessary.

We are a long standing guild with some members including myself having been playing since day 1 (almost)

Guild GP 190mil GP
    Members 40
    Average GP 4mil
    GEO TB 19+ stars
    HOTH 43+ stars

TW participation is a must (most of the time)
    Raids are optional. We can complete all raids comfortably so it’s up to you whether you hop on or not.

Looking for dedicated and active members but also ones who are laid back and aren’t going to completely lose it if we lose a TW.......

We are a friendly welcome bunch, mainly UK based but also have some overseas players.

Ally code 224-212-492

We are currently looking to possibly merge. We are looking for a similar sized guild to merge with to create a more beginner's guild and a medium sized one around 170 million. We can give about 20 or more spots if needed. Our current guild is 141 million with 48 members.

Our Jedi order is responsible for finding the best the galaxy has to offer and provide our guild with experienced, well equipped players who understand what teamwork means and want to be with the best of them.

We are a mostly US based guild with members in Europe as well. Our guild aims to be semi active and relaxed and competitive with certain requirements.

Info
    * 141M GP

* 2M plus GP (exceptions considered for a strong, focused roster) New Hyperdrive Bundlers welcome.

* Participation in TB/TW

* Discord

Recomendations

Or join our discord server at
    https://discord.gg/8wTxUZR to chat.

Thanks!
  • DarthR8er
    70 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Mergers are tough to achieve but going to reach out. We have 30 active players who have been together a long time. We want to stay together as a group. If this is possible for anyone, let me know.

SHARDED is looking for active players. Need 20 players who are regularly active and want to improve your squads, and by participation, help others improve theirs. We have 30 solid active players. We lost a lot of players due to inactivity this year. 2020 has not been nice to us. Lol. We are a laid back group. Several of us have been together since the game came out. We don't demand much other than daily participation. If you miss a day or 2, you won't be scolded. Life happens and we understand that. We are aiming for heroic sith raid and geo war. And we all want to get more powerful as individuals and as a guild.

Our guild gp is 81,611,500

All Heroic raids have 24hour join period. We do:
    Heroic Rancor
    Heroic Tank
    6* sith. Close to heroic.

Territory wars and Territory Battles required.

14 days inactivity will result in removal. (Unless notification is given prior)

No special chat requirements other than paying attention to in game chat.

Discord: InsidiousSkyVader#0412

Guild https://swgoh.gg/g/41101/sharded/

Ally code: 653-838-591

User name URL: https://swgoh.gg/u/darthr8er/

Discord server: https://discord.gg/DJRefhE
    Post edited by DarthR8er on
  • The KB Fanclub is a mostly UK based causal guild of 36/50 members 120m GP. Mixed 1m relatively new players to 5m GP seasoned players. All raids heroic plus DS Geo. Looking for a small guild to join our ranks to boost our numbers. Happy to discuss.
    617-417-374
  • New AA empire in the same boat as everyone else! Have 31 daily players looking for a merge!

We’re 155 million GP. All heroic and still all geo TB. Mostly USA based with a reset of 13:30 AZ time.

987-392-717 ally code. DM me here or hit me up ingame!
  • Thirteenth Legion looking for a small guild of about 10 merge in the 13th Legion to fill our ranks!

About us:

130 million galactic power

English

Reset time is 6:30 pm central time USA

Heroic raids
    Pit Sim 6:30 pm central time USA
    Tank Noon central USA
    Sith 6:30 pm cenetal time USA

Light Side Hoth TB 32 stars
    Dark Side Geo TB 10 stars

TW and TB starts noon or 1 pm central USA.

Recruiting active players:

Plesae be active for guild events tb tw and raids main requirement

1 million gp plus is preferred

Player Level 85 preferred

Character roster synergy prepared

Being active everyday is more important to us than anything else!

Thanks!

Contact through Discord:

Thirteenth Legion

Lord Commander#9071

https://discord.gg/DpF7Pm

Or send in game friend request to:

Commandar of the Legion

618-535-536

• Brotherius
    201 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    https://swgoh.gg/g/10394/sotm/

SOTM is looking for a full merger! We are a competitive but family friendly guild that is pushing progression on all fronts including TB, TW, GA, and Heroic Raids. We have a very strong and tight knit core of players and are looking for more like us to build on.

About Us:
    - 208 Mil GP
    - 46/50
    - 26* DS Geo TB / 11* LS Geo with KAM shards.
    - Competitive in TW, have earned General title several times and 16-4 in the past 4 months
    - Guild Reset 7 pm EST
    - Fully HEROIC runs @ 8pm & 10pm EST. Tank clear in less than an hour, HSTR in under a few hours. HPit on sim.
    -Tons of internal experience, most of us have been playing since launch of game. -We have 10 Galactic Legends (4 Rey / 6 SLKR) and 11 General Skywalkers. Looking for a guild with similar amount, at least GS for LS Geo TB.

What We Are Looking For:
    - guild of similar size/scope and progression goals. Looking for active players who participate daily and pay attention to strategies and modding.
    -we would be looking to probably create a 2nd guild with the bottom half of players and stay connected via discord. We have a discord server as well.
    -end result looking to possibly be a 240-250m GP guild.
    - we would like to bring ~25 of our own players

Feel Free To Chat With Me:

Discord Brotherius#7542
    Ally Code 257-884-151
  • Dantay777
    103 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Looking to breakaway?? In need of 10-12??

No minimum GP required. Message me via the game and we can take it from there. Personality and a good relaxed attitude comes first.

Guild GP 180mil GP
    Members 40
    Average GP 4mil
    GEO TB 19+ stars
    HOTH 43+ stars

TW/TB participation is a must (most of the time)

Ally code 224-212-492

Post edited by Dantay777 on
  • Masters of Ren is a 201 mil guild.
    Have a pretty good guild but want to make the jump to super guild?
    This merger proposition is a bit unconventional in that we want to merge with a guild of similar size/GP so that we can supercharge the guild into a ~250 mil guild and would form a ~170 mil guild with those that remain from both guilds.
    If you’re interested in discussing more please reach out to me at Kitfistyou#4394 on discord.
  • Halx
    89 posts Member

StarForge_Export.png

StarForge sucht Merger..

Wir suchen für eine unserer Gilden 10-15 Highend Spieler, gern inklusive Führungsspieler, die Offiposten übenehmen wollen.
    Gilden GP liegt derzeit bei etwa 235M, bei voller Besetzung sind 285-290M angestrebt.
    Eure GP sollte daher im Wesentlichen ab min 5-6M liegen, **** ihr zu den anderen Spielern passt. Discord und swgoh.gg Profil sind Pflicht.
    Ihr kommt in eine starke Gilde und profitiert von den Vorzügen eines starken Verbundes mit riesen Server, jeder menge Hilfe, Bots, Fun und Austausch.

Meldet euch hier oder auf Discord Halx#0891
  • Gunslingers Haven wants you!!!!

We are looking to add 20-25 members or have your guild merge into ours. We are active and we were full strength at one time. We do all heroic raids, TB, TW, etc. Most of our active members are 1-4.5 mil gp.

We want active players. We are not military style guild, more family oriented. Life happens. But if someone disappears with no notice then we have to remove them.

We are an original guild from the start of the game which means we have seen it all, good and bad and we are still here kicking. All we do is grow and get better. Come join us.

Message me: Line staubie12, or in game 472-319-994
This discussion has been closed.