Price discrepancy

Boros
507 posts Member
Why is 50 mk5 droid callers are the same price as a completed mk5 droid caller, which requires additional gear rjil9nykiaph.jpg
oj5p3h8f17ft.jpg

Replies

• Antario
    996 posts Member
    And why is a crafted piece of MK5 stun gun prototype cheaper than 50 pieces of salvages? Who knows...
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Solution:
    1) stop caring
    2) buy whichever is the best value
    3) profit
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Solution:
    1) stop caring
    2) buy whichever is the best value
    3) profit

Or have then reduce the price by 200 Crystal's or go the CG way and increase the price by 200 Crystal's
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    The additional gear is very cheap to obtain though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • It's because G13 finishers require the salvage and not the finished piece. So most people actually need the salvage only.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    It's because G13 finishers require the salvage and not the finished piece. So most people actually need the salvage only.

Yes.... aside from the fact that it was priced that way long before finishers existed.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Because a stun gun takes 50 stun gun salvage and 50 sensor array salvage. 50 stun gun salvage costs 1300, 50 sensor array salvage costs 1400. Combined that’s 2700.

Why a mk5 droid caller? Because the additional gear for a droid caller is negligible.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Antario wrote: »
    And why is a crafted piece of MK5 stun gun prototype cheaper than 50 pieces of salvages? Who knows...

Thanks for the info
    1st time i notice this
    Seems to be cheaper of only 26 crystals
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    There's a 50 stun gun craft for slightly less than 1300. 1273 I think.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I might be wrong, but isn't that 1 crafted prototype? I think the g12+ pieces need 50 salvage and won't accept 1 crafted prototype. Granted, they didn't have g12+ pieces when they set the prices, but it's a convenient setup all the same. A tiny discount for something that is useful in nearly all circumstances, but not every circumstance.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

I might be wrong, but isn't that 1 crafted prototype? I think the g12+ pieces need 50 salvage and won't accept 1 crafted prototype. Granted, they didn't have g12+ pieces when they set the prices, but it's a convenient setup all the same. A tiny discount for something that is useful in nearly all circumstances, but not every circumstance.

Correct you have to use 50 salvage for the G12+ piece. This is used for the sub G12 stun gun.