Ally codes and main character

Toukai
1822 posts Member
Hello all,

I have never really done the Ally-Code help before, but a friend of mine recently joined the game. I gave him my ally code so he could hopefully use my Daka/Dooku/Sid/whatever at lvl 70 7*.

Come to find out, he only sees and has access to my Chewbaka, who I literally have never used for about 3 months.

Is there a way to change this? I honestly don't know how chewwy is my helper minion when I havent put him in either my PVP, GW, Lightside team since the start of this year.

Replies

• I've not figured that out myself on my 2nd account all I can use from my team is QGJ or Eath Koth. I wish I had access to all my toons on the 2nd account I'm sure it's some kind of bug the Dev haven't been able to fix.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Ravenclaw wrote: »
    I've not figured that out myself on my 2nd account all I can use from my team is QGJ or Eath Koth. I wish I had access to all my toons on the 2nd account I'm sure it's some kind of bug the Dev haven't been able to fix.

Hrm. That is weird as well. Did you get them first to lvl 70, or highest ranking character first?