GA squads

I'm in div 4 of ga and Im looking at making the following squad for my defence:

Qira, nest, l3, vandor chewie and zbariss

Is this a viable defensive team/worthwhile?

I then have the issues of not knowing what to do on the following squads:

Jkr, yoda, bastilla, jolee, 5th slot
Should I use barriss, ezra or old Ben in this slot? Or could plo or qui gon be viable?

Cls, chewie, raid han, r2, 5th
Any recommendations? Was thinking stormtrooper han?

Nute, dooku, jango
Who would you recommend for slots 4 and 5? Nest and l3 were being considered, anyone got better suggestions?

The issue I have is that making that first team above means I need to fill slots in other teams so would appreciate any recommendations :)

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    That smuggler team is viable, yes, but 3 of those will have very limited use after you reach div. 1. I wouldn't delay unlucking legendary characters to gear/farm Qi'ra, Vandor or L3.

For your JKR team I would recommend using HY or an attacker (Ezra) on offense, and using a tank (OB / GK) on defense.

For your CLS team 3P0 will make a great 5th.

For your Nute team g12+ Nest would be great. Droideka would be a good 5th if you're using Wat with your separatist droids. Otherwise, I've made ST Han work well on an alt of mine throughout div. 3 and 2, but he's underwhelming later on.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    That smuggler team is viable, yes, but 3 of those will have very limited use after you reach div. 1. I wouldn't delay unlucking legendary characters to gear/farm Qi'ra, Vandor or L3.

For your JKR team I would recommend using HY or an attacker (Ezra) on offense, and using a tank (OB / GK) on defense.

For your Nute team g12+ Nest would be great. Droideka would be a good 5th if you're using Wat with your separatist droids. Otherwise, I've made ST Han work well on an alt of mine throughout div. 3 and 2, but he's underwhelming later on.

The Qira Hoda Nest trio is a great value for the banner return
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

The Qira Hoda Nest trio is a great value for the banner return

On offense you don't need the full team and on defense Nest is the strongest and most versatile one. If you use Nest with f. Ex. NS or Nute lead on defense the resources you spent on the other smugglers will be wasted. Yes, the team is good, but not worth it investing in the full team if you don't have them already.