Compensation

Any plans on offering compensation for issues that stemmed from not being able to login during the Google issues while a TB was ongoing?

Replies

• Pille
    125 posts Member
    Or the the bug in Phase 3 where a lot of people missed waves and wat tambor shards? Too expensive....at the beginning they gave us >100 crystals even if the server was down for one hour...now they are not caring anymore...stop buying anything for real dollars and they will listen again...but I doubt that the community is smart enough...
  • Considering many people missed a week of Grand Arena, tons of bonus energy and rewards that would come from that, it'd be disappointing if they don't throw us a bone. Missing Grand Arena likely costs at least one Zeta and a ton of currency.
  • I wish I could say I’m surprised this hasn’t been mentioned yet.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    BDogg17 wrote: »
    Any plans on offering compensation for issues that stemmed from not being able to login during the Google issues while a TB was ongoing?

you really need 3 more clone war chewie shards?
  • raybron99
    129 posts Member
    Compensation in swgoh? You must be new here.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    raybron99 wrote: »

Yeah, can't think of a single time they've offered compensation.

COMPENSATION
    We will be compensating all level 85 players with 1st place rewards from this 1-week Exhibition event. We had nearly full participation in this Grand Arena Championship Exhibition, and it's far easier tactically for the team than omitting the small percentage of players who did not participate, we will be compensating all level 85 players with the 1st place rewards from the Grand Arena event:
    700 Championship Tokens
    2 Ability Material Zeta
    3 Ability Mateiral Omega
    50 Mk 1 Power Flow Control Chip
    45 Mk 1 Fusion Coil
    65 Mk 1 Amplifier
    65 Mk 1 Capacitor
    25 Mk 2 Pulse Modulator
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

COMPENSATION
    We will be compensating all level 85 players with 1st place rewards from this 1-week Exhibition event. We had nearly full participation in this Grand Arena Championship Exhibition, and it's far easier tactically for the team than omitting the small percentage of players who did not participate, we will be compensating all level 85 players with the 1st place rewards from the Grand Arena event:
    700 Championship Tokens
    2 Ability Material Zeta
    3 Ability Mateiral Omega
    45 Mk 1 Fusion Coil
    65 Mk 1 Amplifier
    65 Mk 1 Capacitor
    25 Mk 2 Pulse Modulator

To be fair that's a pretty old example.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    You say that as if this is MSF, where even if they think something went wrong, you get compensation.

Next thing you'll want is communication from them...lol
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I don't get why people keep holding up MSF as an example when it's like three years younger.

If MSF is still around in 2023 and doing the same stuff, *then* we can compare.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    swgoh started the same way, really. If anything goes wrong - you'll get crystals, omegas, devs tried communicate, listen to community, answer different question and talk about future of the game.

Well, those devs are gone, some like Crumb just have to bear all the negativity and new management knows that this game made >$1bil.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I don't get why people keep holding up MSF as an example when it's like three years younger.

^This^

The rule is that all Disney properties must stop caring after year 6.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

COMPENSATION
    700 Championship Tokens
    2 Ability Material Zeta
    3 Ability Mateiral Omega
    45 Mk 1 Fusion Coil
    65 Mk 1 Amplifier
    65 Mk 1 Capacitor
    25 Mk 2 Pulse Modulator

If only...
  • TVF wrote: »

Fair point. Those two years in development are significant. The only thing I'd say on the other end of that is I can't remember a time when CG communicated as often as Scopely does, when their packs were anywhere near as competitive (500 Sinister Six shards for $24!), or when they offered such significant rewards for small bugs. Scopely is FAR from perfect, there are just as many unchanged bugs in that game as there are in SWGOH. But from a peak standpoint I think SWGOH is behind by quite a bit. But you're right, it's a big difference in time
  • TayloRen
    121 posts Member
    CG can look at the competition and use it as an example to be even better, and more successful, or do things the same. Knowing that profit margins are their primary motive I think they'll eventually come around and start improving the game by leaps and bounds.