Fleet

what is the minimum to get 5a hard to 3 stars?
https://swgoh.gg/p/777675752/

Replies

• Hound’s Tooth makes most of them a walk in the park. Otherwise, I’m not sure, sorry. I think I did them with a solid Home One Rebels fleet.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    ^This^

Pair Hound’s Tooth with your silencer and Vader, and that’s how I 3 starred it. If that’s the Enfys Node, just know that that is a really long farm.
  • MasterSeedy
    4995 posts Member
    We also have more direct counters, now.

So what fleet is your enemy at 5A (Hard)? If rebels, then empire with TIE Bomber probably minimizes gear investment.

So on & so forth. It's often just as much about who you use as it is about how far they're upgraded.
  • I think my fleet was around 280k go when I 3 starred it. Chimera lead. HT, silencer and imperial tie starting. Tie advanced, ghost and slave1 reserves. Only bring in slave 1 if I needed cannon fodder
  • I'd recommend investing in Hound's tooth. It's still the best ship out there, and will make a lot of things easier, ship-wise. You could probably 3* it with your current fleet and a hounds tooth. Run Silencer, HT, ITF. For reinforcements I'd go with TIE Advanced, Scimitar, and then either Ahsoka or Slave 1. Also, unlike squad battles, you can get 3* with one defeated ship.
    One more thing that may help is unlocking Chimaera. It's a generally better ship than Executrix, especially for campaign, since it can heal/control TM.
  • ^agree with chimera. I like my chimera at 5* better than 6* executrix. Plus I'd rather put gear on Thrawn than Tarkin