Why is this happening?

KyloStabbedFirst
42 posts Member
edited July 2020
So this just happened in my grand arena. Anyone ever have this happen?

https://youtu.be/6AQ8YRUjLJs
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Working as intended. Read Barris's unique.

This is happening as she is cleansing the debuffs, but Vader's lead is immediately reapplying them. Smart way to try and force a timeout against the Vader counter.
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    iv'e always wondered if this could happen. im happy to see it can ^^
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Wonder what CG will do about this. :D
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Why should they? You don't have to use Vader.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

If CG want's people to use Vader they would fix this. But I don't think they want people to use Vader.
  • Options
    Watching Barriss furiously hitting vader with the strength of a feather is as funny as it gets. It's like a 3 YO having a tantrum
  • Deathbringer59
    580 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    no i don't think it should be fix. We just learned of a new counter to vader lead. Put Barris zeta in the team. Vader already stomps alot now thanks to the new zeta. No need to buff him or nerf Barris over this imo

Edit: she doesn't need the zeta but it helps keeps her alive through all the dots
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

If CG want's people to use Vader they would fix this. But I don't think they want people to use Vader.

Forums: It's unfair that Vader beats Rey
    Forums: It's unfair that Vader doesn't beat Rey

Just another Tuesday on the forums.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options

Ain’t that the truth..
  • Options

Never said it was unfair... but ok.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

Then honestly I don't know what you were trying to say.
  • Options

Then honestly I don't know what you were trying to say.

I was offering a discussion topic (in the first post) of whether or not CG would do anything about this.

Then I responded to your post saying that if CG wants people to use Vader they would fix this.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Why would they not want people to use Vader?
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options

They wouldn't prefer people to go for Vader that much because he is F2P and is really easy to get.

They would prefer for people to go for GL's because they take a long time to get, and they might be able to get people to spend money on GL's to expedite the process of unlocking one.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

They wouldn't prefer people to go for Vader that much because he is F2P and is really easy to get.

They would prefer for people to go for GL's because they take a long time to get, and they might be able to get people to spend money on GL's to expedite the process of unlocking one.

And they reworked Vader because they don't want people to "go for him" (whatever that means)?
  • Options

And they reworked Vader because they don't want people to "go for him" (whatever that means)?

They reworked Vader because he wasn't as good as he should have been. He is one of the most iconic star was characters and yet most have Vader sitting on the back of there shelf.

They would prefer for people to "go for" (try to unlock) GL's because people would end up paying money to expedite the process to unlocking GL's and (of course) CG wants to make money.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

They reworked Vader because he wasn't as good as he should have been. He is one of the most iconic star was characters and yet most have Vader sitting on the back of there shelf.

They would prefer for people to "go for" (try to unlock) GL's because people would end up paying money to expedite the process to unlocking GL's and (of course) CG wants to make money.

cg will make money on GL's and on vader. If you just get vader and are facing gl's you will be at a disadvantage, just like with any counter-meta squad. If CG only cared about money they wouldn't do things like have reqs for chars that whales can't just buy, like hoda/wampa, or 3po for GAS etc. I'm sure they'd "prefer" everyone who could afford it spend as much as possible lol, but they clearly aren't just maximizing revenue
    Maybe End Game isn't for you