Grand Arena Feats

Do Grand Arena Feats repeat with future Grand Arenas? If I am unable to achieve a current feat due to lack of prerequisites, will I be able to achieve them in future Grand Arenas once I have obtained the necessary characters?

Replies

• Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    For now I don’t think so, because they keep changing the theme each GAC.

But the possibility might still be there - maybe they will reappear in the new gamemode the are working on, sounds like feats is gonna be a part of that too
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    On every feat there's a timer / count down showing when that feat expires. Some feats are repeated in future championships. Others change.
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    AFAIK no. Not all of them at least. They said that in a Q&A if I remember correctly.
  • MasterSeedy
    5035 posts Member
    Also?

IIUC, the feats you really most want to repeat? The ones that give you titles and profile pictures? Those never repeat. You either get them or you don't.

Maybe someday they'll bring some back for the collectors, but I kinda doubt it. That's why snagging up the Bespin Cloud City artwork is more important to me than winning a match. (Obviously I'd like to do both, but a small improvement in gear won't compensate me for losing a one-of-a-kind feat title or artwork.)

Personally, I wish they'd do more titles. There are all sorts of cool ones that they could do that would take absolutely the minimum effort programming wise. I'm of the opinion that most if not all feats that are specific to a single GAC should come with titles. Art takes more effort, but titles? Why not?
  • Whatelse73
    2161 posts Member
    They've had repeats for titles and portraits run more than once, but not as often as perhaps they should.