Jedi Luke Event/Kit

I thought the Jedi Luke Event was amazing. I just want CG to know that the Content Creators do not represent the thoughts/opinions of the entire player base. There are some things that I agree with the Content Creators on, but I want CG to know that they did an amazing job with the Jedi Luke event and with his kit, regardless of what the content creators say.

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I thought the Jedi Luke Event was amazing. I just want CG to know that the Content Creators do not represent the thoughts/opinions of the entire player base. There are some things that I agree with the Content Creators on, but I want CG to know that they did an amazing job with the Jedi Luke event and with his kit, regardless of what the content creators say.

Content creators were mostly praising the event. The sad part that they caught onto was the quality or status of Jedi Luke - not being a Legendary toon.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    If anyone was to be a Galactic Legend it should have been Jedi Luke, its a bit of a slap in the face that Jedi Luke has been teased in the art of this game since launch and we finally get him 5 years later.

The fact that Supreme Leader Kylo and Jedi Rey are the only Galactic Legends toons in this game is certainly telling of the Disney agenda to put their characters above all others.

Pretty sad.

What's sad is that I opened this thread only to find a "disney agenda" (massive eyeroll) complaint. This thread is about Jedi Luke, take that to one of the eight movie threads you like to use for your disney complaints.

giphy.gif

My point is there are plenty of Legendary status characters from these movies, long before Rey & Kylo came along and Luke Skywalker undoubtedly fits the description as being Legendary.

I am not complaining that Rey & Kylo are Legendary, but I am complaining they are the only ones to be so in game, ahead of toons such as Anakin, Luke, Vader, Palpatine etc.

Typical that you dislike any genuine criticism, but here it is.

Instead of getting all defensive why don't you actually engage in a discussion insterad of your usual 3 word comments or sad attempts at insults. :smiley:
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options

I am not complaining that Rey & Kylo are Legendary, but I am complaining they are the only ones to be so in game, ahead of toons such as Anakin, Luke, Vader, Palpatine etc.

giphy.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

giphy.gif

I don't care what you believe, you think the ST is actually good :smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Heres a question - those lucky enough to get through the event when it launched only were required Legendary Chewie and 3P0, to get through the event (of course along with the other requirements), but now with the release of the new toon Chewie with 3P0 on his back, is this new toon going to be a R3 minimum requirement for the Jedi Luke event going forwards.

And if that is the case, what about all the other skins/different looks given to other characters such as ROLO? Will they get new toons released as well adding more to the toon requirements to unlock Jedi Luke at later returns of the event?

Unfortunately the Journey Guide is not updated yet to include the Luke event to clarify this.
    Post edited by Boo on
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Heres a question - those lucky enough to get through the event when it launched only were required Legendary Chewie and 3P0, to get through the event (of course along with the other requirements), but now with the release of the new toon Chewie with 3P0 on his back, is this new toon going to be a R3 minimum requirement for the Jedi Luke event going forwards..

No, of course not.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

giphy.gif

I don't care what you believe, you think the ST is actually good :smiley::smiley::smiley:

better than the PT at least
    Heres a question - those lucky enough to get through the event when it launched only were required Legendary Chewie and 3P0, to get through the event (of course along with the other requirements), but now with the release of the new toon Chewie with 3P0 on his back, is this new toon going to be a R3 minimum requirement for the Jedi Luke event going forwards.

And if that is the case, what about all the other skins/different looks given to other characters such as ROLO? Will they get new toons released as well adding more to the toon requirements to unlock Jedi Luke at later returns of the event?

Unfortunately the Journey Guide is not updated yet to include the Luke event to clarify this.

lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Any event that has required a specific set of toons has never been updated to add a toon to that list after the event went live. So no.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Any event that has required a specific set of toons has never been updated to add a toon to that list after the event went live. So no.

Excellent - good to know, many thanks! :wink:
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    @Gifafi - the ST is better than the PT? :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    And I was right, instread of awarding JKL with the status of Galactic Legend, we get "Master" Luke - a coward and a failure, not even half the hero he was when compared to Farm boy Luke.

Well done CG, another misstep.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    And I was right, instread of awarding JKL with the status of Galactic Legend, we get "Master" Luke - a coward and a failure, not even half the hero he was when compared to Farm boy Luke.

65s42kvva2w0.png
    4xxpqz7a04x5.png
    lci1boh3sfew.png

yep, such a coward.....
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

65s42kvva2w0.png
    4xxpqz7a04x5.png
    lci1boh3sfew.png

yep, such a coward.....

Yep because he wasn't even there - he dies planetary systems away by straining too hard on an island he secluded himself on turning his back on his friends family and the entire galaxy, all because he turned his nephew toward the darkside by trying to murder him in his sleep and so isolated himself on that island due to his own fear and guilt so he could die.

Yes...he is a coward and certainly not Galactic Legend material.

Jedi Knight Luke was the hero of the Original Trilogy, every kid in that era wanted to be Luke, he is one of the most iconic heroes of cinema history and certainly made the franchise what it was (until Disney got their hands on it of course).
    v7lj5ji0tc43.jpg