What do post-battle stars do?

Is there a difference in how much reward you get from a battle if you win and get either a one-, two- or three-star rating? Or is it about something else? Or is it just bragging rights?

Replies

• Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you're referring to the stars from the various battles where you farm characters/gear. You can only sim the nodes if you have achieved 3 stars on that particular battle. So realistically, you should be aiming to 3* all of the battles.
  • Options
    In my experience star value of any mission completion does not change gear outcomes. Its more to drive replay value I believe.
    Only thing regarding stars on completion changing anything is the sim option mentioned above
  • DadKev
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Three stars unlocks the ability to sim that node.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    No difference in rewards. At 3 you can sim.

The only new thing I have to add is that the counters on the main page show the total number of stars you have. So if it means something to you for light side battles to be at 381/381 or cantina battles to be 168/168, then go back to pick up those missing stars. Otherwise, nah, that's about it.

No judgement if you care about that. I cared about it, so I went back and picked up the stars.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone once in a great while I would decided to finish a farm and realize "huh I never 3 starred that node." And then would have to auto it lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Bragging rights.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Options
    Would like them to add some more though but I accept that it’s not going to happen.