Looking for the original resolution of this masterpiece art

Zk5YB3.jpg

Google Image Search can't find the source of this. If anyone stumbles the high resolution of this, please contact me. :)
Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.

Replies

• Best I can do.

UPPZtbGyIvY.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • To find better resolution pictures on an Android phone simply long press the image and select 'search image on google'.

It will then give you various resolutions from best to worst. Select the best link which you can save the image from and viola.

5bgmQdF.jpg
  • @cosmicturtle333 I've already used the Google Image Search as I've mentioned above. But it's ok now since I've found the original art and its creator, he's selling his art in a website. :smile:
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Ascansio wrote: »
    @cosmicturtle333 I've already used the Google Image Search as I've mentioned above. But it's ok now since I've found the original art and its creator, he's selling his art in a website. :smile:

Oh okay. Sweet.
  • Ascansio wrote: »
    @cosmicturtle333 I've already used the Google Image Search as I've mentioned above. But it's ok now since I've found the original art and its creator, he's selling his art in a website. :smile:

I doubt you can link us (ToS etc.), but can you provide the name of the artist?
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride