Skies439
60 posts Member
3taibh6w19l9.png
rtj54aux41lm.png
4ai16qfd9iom.png

I got these 3 teams and all end up draw

Replies

• Options
    Do you have JRT? Her healing block prevents his the health and protection recovery. Same with JKA with his basic but got to get the heal block. Your problem you had was you were applying debuffs to him to which he recovers 5% health and protection on top of his 8% health back when he is damaged. If you can't out damage it you're just helping him
  • Skies439
    60 posts Member
    Options
    @Deathbringer59 do you mean JTR? I dont have her. I got JKA but i use padme team on defense. Any other toons beside JTR and JKA? I guess darth revan, GAS and galactic legends can.
  • Deathbringer59
    579 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Ohh yes her, thats who I meant sorry. I can't think of anyone else that has healing immunity that you might have to take on kru. Cassian andor has a healing immunity other then that try a heavy hitting team that doesnt apply debuffs. Malak can solo if he's g12 or higher. Dont know about g11 or under and if your GAS is reliced he could maybe solo once armor shreds start applying. A GL could definitely solo one if its just him.

Edit: looking through jangos rocket and Darth sidious has healing immunity
  • Options
    A decent “cleanup” crew for taking out KRU if you don’t want to waste a (one time) meta team is seps led by Dooku. He applies an irresistible heal block when you drop people down to <100% health. Dooku, Nute, Jango +2. Wat + strong tank will help absorb all the stuns, with Wat’s permataunt/dispel/heal.
  • Options
    Skies439 wrote: »
    @Deathbringer59 do you mean JTR? I dont have her. I got JKA but i use padme team on defense. Any other toons beside JTR and JKA? I guess darth revan, GAS and galactic legends can.

You mean RJT?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Stun- / AB-lock and nuke. No debuffs except for Stun/Ability Block and Tenacity Down if needed.
  • Options
    You mean RJT?

RDJ?
  • Snowbird13
    460 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I've taken out relic 4 or 5 kru with my palp lead, r5 vader, thrawn, tfp and bastilla fallen in arena. Had to fracture him once, kill everyone else. Second fracture, get some debuffs on him, mm and culling blade.

Edit: Actually it's a relic 7 KRU with both zetas.
    Post edited by Snowbird13 on
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Gearing your teams a bit more evenly would help. Any of these teams could probably get it done if they were all G12 instead of one relic character and a bunch of G10-G11 dudes.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Killing KRU always requires a bit more thinking than other toons. A couple toons like scav Rey that hit really hard, a dazer, and a taunter go a long way against a KRU team. If your damage dealers don't kill faster than his regen you are likely in trouble, but that is where that daze can come in.

He's actually similar to kill like Nest.
    In which case an easy answer is always:
    Nihilus.
  • Yado101
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone with healing immunity or shock
  • Options
    Any character who can inflict healing immunity would work, like IG-88, GG, and others. Malak would be inefficient but could eventually gain the ability to use healing immunity. Or use nihilus or mando; I once had a GAC team of 4 leftover tanks and my weak nihilus to beat a solo KRU
  • Buyabha
    12 posts Member
    Options
    If you stick GMA on your JKR team should be able to do the trick