7/9 Client update?

2Next

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    There have been other little tweaks to the UI. Most of the nodes that added secondary/new character shards have reverted to displaying the original shard:
    - Light Side node 6-B used to show RHPoe, now showing Jawa.
    - Light Side node 8-C used to show RHFinn, now shows Snowtrooper.
    - Dark Side node 6-A used to show Hux, now showing Hoth Rebel Scout.
    - Dark Side node 6-C used to show Sith Trooper, now shows Tusken Raider.

I also noticed that the gear used to craft certain gear pieces have moved around in the recipe screens. This one is hard to explain, but in the photo below the item without the green cross (Mk 12 ArmaTek Holo Lens Component) used to display on the far left of this screen. Now it’s on the far right.
    t2z4oengwp8x.png

Yeah but none of that is player facing, that's why there's no release notes.

its not. nothing changed, just the order of things in the screen. the rewards and everything are the same.

also this doesn't mean we wont see a post about it, but in no way does this change what happens when the players play that node or anything.
  • Options
    What does "player facing" mean? First time I have heard it. Visible to the player? I have seen a number of new - ah - "features" so seems fairly visible to me.
  • Options
    Guess I am trying to understand how most feel CG owes us anything. From comments to content. Player facing to non player facing.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    What does "player facing" mean? First time I have heard it. Visible to the player? I have seen a number of new - ah - "features" so seems fairly visible to me.

Player facing means has some effect on game play. seeing things in a different order doesn't really fall into that category.

we were told that there will be a post when they force the update. this is only a partial rollout that we have seen before, which is why we see many visual changes but no guts yet. again, this is a very normal situation, and happens with updates like this.
This discussion has been closed.