why all the guild invites!

Hotroduk_76
28 posts Member
edited July 2020
No sure if everyone is having it but geez, 3 guild invites via direct messages in game the last 24hrs!

Is it me or are people getting desperate like never before to recruit???

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Just you
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Do you have every viable teams in swgoh? That could be your answer ;)
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    7wmdvbi7nzch.png
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • SithVicious
    1283 posts Member
    I’m not sure if this is a humble brag or self-deprecating
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Humble brag..
  • Self deprecating as I have no DR only just unlocked GAS.
  • Adamklark wrote: »
    many people leave the game, also most good people are already in guilds so hard to recruit more to your level

Yeah, I suppose, just seems as though it has gone manic. A number of my guildies are commenting the same as I am regards invites. And we all tend to get the same invite of people.
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Adamklark wrote: »
    many people leave the game, also most good people are already in guilds so hard to recruit more to your level

Yeah, I suppose, just seems as though it has gone manic. A number of my guildies are commenting the same as I am regards invites. And we all tend to get the same invite of people.

I thought you couldnt get a guild invite while in a guild?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Adamklark wrote: »

OP says messages, not invites.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Adamklark wrote: »

Inviting us thro a DM ingame
  • And here I thought I was the only one DMing people for recruitment purposes...not as slick as I thought
  • It’s true a lot of people must be leaving game. The amount of guilds recruiting vs available players is insanely imbalanced