is that a 6B mod?

Prev1
in ahnald's new video about relic abilities, the rey jedi training in the trailer has 2 6B mods. does this mean we'll be able to upgrade 6Es or maybe be able to get a 7E mod?

70634kp87f84.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CX2rAYurJQ
no longer a f2p since i bought the hyperdrive bundle

Replies

• GR1303
    22 posts Member
    Hasn't happened yet, and the original relic update was back in November. No indication that it's coming anytime soon.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Ok that video has to be clickbait, because there's been nothing new on relics for a long time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Its probably just reusing the only material we have regarding relic abilities, which is almost a year old now.

To answer OP, we know nothing now that we didnt know then regarding more levels of mod updates.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • It is not clickbait since it is using footage that was published by CG. Its just him and CubsFan discussing when we can expect the next powercreep again referring to footage that was published when relics were first introduced.
  • This new video must be taking images from the September 9th trailer that CG posted: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/213402/relic-amplifiers-feature-overview#latest

• littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    So its them rehasing news from last august or november?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    HTWarrior wrote: »
    It is not clickbait

It is clickbait in July 2020 unless there's something new in it, which I'm pretty certain there is not.
  • davidwanqwerty
    61 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    TVF wrote: »
    Ok that video has to be clickbait, because there's been nothing new on relics for a long time.

that video was talking about the relic abilities, and they never said a word about the 6B mod. i just happened to notice it and decided to put it here.

edit: also they were talking about why cg didn't add relic abilities
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

that video was talking about the relic abilities, and they never said a word about the 6B mod. i just happened to notice it and decided to put it here.

Ok but none of this is new in 2020.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member

1. They were speculating on when and if the relic abilities announced so long ago were still coming.
    2. How can you comment on a video you havent seen?
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    "relic abilities monetizing reworks?"

Relic abilities don't even exist.

There is nothing to indicate they are coming any time soon and nothing has changed in the past six months on that front.

Clickbait.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Also from the description:

"Relic abilities! A word we have not heard in a long time! We break down in this video what is the current status of Relic Abilities and whether they are still happening or being cancelled. We also discuss the purpose of relic abilities appears to be to monetize reworks to give them an incentive "

100% clickbait
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

1. They were speculating on when and if the relic abilities announced so long ago were still coming.

But to watch it he'll have to fall for the clickbait. Best to just call it clickbait and move on.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    ImaSmakya wrote: »

But to watch it he'll have to fall for the clickbait. Best to just call it clickbait and move on.

You're mocking me but you aren't wrong. The title and description both imply heavily that there's something new to discuss, when there isn't.

Why don't you tell us all what's new in the video?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

I have not seen ti either so if they have different information then what i know, theirs may be more up to date.

1 yes they are still in the plan. they were initially planned to be rolled out in phases, but the feedback about this was not great as this would create an even more stepped system than we have now around which toons are useful or not.

there was no updated plan around this information, but it seems they put it on hold while they did a myriad of other things.

my personal speculation about much of whats going on is they devoted the resources to the background update and didn't want to add more layers that would have needed to be a part of that and while they have only spoken about the new content, i'm sure this update will make other content easier to implement. but thats all pure speculation.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member

You're mocking me but you aren't wrong. The title and description both imply heavily that there's something new to discuss, when there isn't.

No idea. I don't watch his videos.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited July 2020

But I thought you were the "source?" anti-speculation guy? Yet...here you are...speculating. Ironic.

"why don't you tell us all what's new in the video?" hahahaha...thats funny coming from you.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

But I thought you were the "source?" anti-speculation guy? Yet...here you are...speculating. Ironic.

Still waiting for anyone to tell me what's new.

It's not speculation on my part unless Ahnald somehow knows more than anyone else, which is extremely doubtful. But again, let me know what's new in his video, or just keep trying to score points on me instead I guess.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member

It's not speculation on my part unless Ahnald somehow knows more than anyone else, which is extremely doubtful. But again, let me know what's new in his video, or just keep trying to score points on me instead I guess.

Go watch the video and make up your own mind rather then just speculate. Practice what you preach.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

Go watch the video and make up your own mind rather then just speculate. Practice what you preach.

I'm not giving the clickbaiter what he wants. But no one will be able to prove me wrong anyway.

• littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member

TVF may think otherwise, but why would I support someone making a video about news from 9 months ago? Seems like that would be reinforcing low quality videos.
  • davidwanqwerty
    61 posts Member
    edited July 2020

this video wasn't made in 2020 so no point in calling it clickbait. the video is like 2 years old or smth

besides, it's ahnald

edit: yes the video is new but the topics they talk about is old news

another edit: just go incognito to watch it if you hate ahnald so much, don't just outright judge a video by its thumbnail
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

this video wasn't made in 2020 so no point in calling it clickbait. the video is like 2 years old or smth

besides, it's ahnald

another edit: just go incognito to watch it if you hate ahnald so much, don't just outright judge a video by its thumbnail

Thanks for finally agreeing with me.
  • lol np
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    One more thing on your last point, the whole point of thumbnails is to get people to watch. It's hardly limited to Ahnald.
  • TVF wrote: »

besides, it's ahnald

Your edit is exactly why it's clickbait. It's indicating that they know something new, when all they know is what was released almost a year ago.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    One more thing on your last point, the whole point of thumbnails is to get people to watch. It's hardly limited to Ahnald.

Ahnald videos are completely different from typical clickbait though. He’s just making videos he thinks the community would like and he’s got a pretty big following. No one is being tricked into watching something they don’t want to or to buy anything.

Typical clickbait is nefarious. Ahnald’s videos are usually just him having fun playing and talking about the game.

I still don’t understand the hate for someone that enjoys playing the game we all enjoy playing. He’s not particularly good at the game, but so what, most of us aren’t.

There are a lot of kids playing this game and he does make it fun for them.

Read the post directly below yours. And yes Ahnald's videos are also nefarious, in that he's trying to monetize them and tricking people into watching them (hey there might be something new in this video!) in order to do so.