updated slkr ai

Prev1
kylo no longer uses the stun, gas can now auto a full r7 slkr lead FO team, just fyi. Worked 4/4 times on defense and twice on offense while I watched (because I didn't believe it). He just aoe's and single targets, so never gains any stacks and the counters alone can take out the tanks.

Good times.

seems fairly unlikely that it's a coincidence, but admittably 6 battles is not a huge sample size

Replies

• Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Can you get any videos?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    And what was your team?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ronius
    12 posts Member
    baked_qft wrote: »
    kylo no longer uses the stun, gas can now auto a full r7 slkr lead FO team, just fyi. Worked 4/4 times on defense and twice on offense while I watched (because I didn't believe it). He just aoe's and single targets, so never gains any stacks and the counters alone can take out the tanks.

Good times.

seems fairly unlikely that it's a coincidence, but admittably 6 battles is not a huge sample size

If that’s true CG will buff kylo again. Half the player base needs to be **** on. Again and again.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Eh I'm extremely skeptical of this.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Yeah me2 :D
  • Ronius wrote: »

Good times.

If that’s true CG will buff kylo again. Half the player base needs to be **** on. Again and again.

Was the last one really a buff if an old meta team can now win on auto?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Ronius wrote: »

Good times.

Huge if.
  • iilkk91ji9pi.jpeg
    Had some battles left. Managed to grab a screenshot of the exact moment the OP’s baloney claim was exposed to be a lie.

Good times.

The OP is omitting details, as this just isn’t something I can repeat.

Which full FO is it? The pilots, phasma and FOX? It’s definitely not the standard team. Or if it is someone has dropped mods. Or he’s just making it up.
  • baked_qft wrote: »

Good times.

@baked_qft kylo used the stun first time, every time when I tried to recreate this.

I call baloney.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Lol op seems legit
    Maybe End Game isn't for you

Good times.

Which full FO is it? The pilots, phasma and FOX? It’s definitely not the standard team. Or if it is someone has dropped mods. Or he’s just making it up.

Lol I was just pointed out how ridiculous it is to say they buffed SLKR and yet now he can be beaten on auto by old teams.

Good times.

Lol I was just pointed out how ridiculous it is to say they buffed SLKR and yet now he can be beaten on auto by old teams.
    Ok. He can’t though, so the OP is saying something ridiculous alright.
  • Guar wrote: »
    Anyway, before discrediting someone, you need more information. Seeing as OP hasn’t provided the exact lineup, there’s no way you can say he’s right or wrong.
    Or can you? Maybe it works against that extremely common SLKR, FOTP, FOSFTP, Phasma, OG Kylo comp. You know that popular arena team that coincidentally also misses the mods.
  • baked_qft
    275 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Apologies, was away. My lineup was slkr hux foo fost unmasked.

Edit: ultimate kylo, thought maybe the ai was preferring the aoe to get the ult quicker?
    Apologies, was away. My lineup was slkr hux foo fost unmasked.

But what was the GAS team that beat it?
  • As I said, 6 attempts is an extremely small sample pool. My post was not about sensationalism, nor a blatant attempt at a lie. It was merely stating what I was seeing in these attempts. If it's a one off, and no one else is seeing the same results then so be it.
  • Standard gas team, r7 gas and fives, rest r5
  • Coming to a forum like this to blatantly lie about something makes no sense to me. I'm sure there are people that do that, but I dont have that kind of time. I saw so.ething very odd with the ai behaviour so I figured I would post here to see if someone else was seeing the same thing. Appears not. Sorry for using the forums @DarjeloSalas
    Coming to a forum like this to blatantly lie about something makes no sense to me. I'm sure there are people that do that, but I dont have that kind of time. I saw so.ething very odd with the ai behaviour so I figured I would post here to see if someone else was seeing the same thing. Appears not. Sorry for using the forums @DarjeloSalas

Don't worry bro!!

I got your back on this!!!

I just did these battles on auto. I recorded them.

These people... they always come on the forums talking trash like they know what's up and what's down.

But more proof that they're just a bunch of sour -- no skill having talk talk talk.. I mean have you ever seen any of these people live stream? HELL NO!

Their ego is too big to show the world that just maybe they aren't as good or as knowledgeable as they think.

I mean, I'll tell you right now I am not the best. I'm not the most knowledgeable. I'm always learning and willing to try new things so I can learn and get better and more knowledgeable.

I mean homeboy, is like if he can't do it, he states it can't be done.Then dismisses evidence that you're doing it, and doing it better.

Video is on it's way bro. I got your back on this..

Also, he does stun in the first match, but not until the end when it's 1 on 1. That's an AI issue for sure.

the 2nd match on the video... just watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxC1cHziVMc&t=19s

Coming to a forum like this to blatantly lie about something makes no sense to me. I'm sure there are people that do that, but I dont have that kind of time. I saw so.ething very odd with the ai behaviour so I figured I would post here to see if someone else was seeing the same thing. Appears not. Sorry for using the forums @DarjeloSalas

I got your back here bro!

These people always talking like they know stuff...

So, he won't stun until he is 1 on 1 with GAS. That's an AI issue for sure.

I have a video. 2 matches. Watch and burn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxC1cHziVMc
  • Conclusion? Yes, the AI is weird. And yes, GAS on auto can beat a full FO SLKR team.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Coming to a forum like this to blatantly lie about something makes no sense to me. I'm sure there are people that do that, but I dont have that kind of time. I saw so.ething very odd with the ai behaviour so I figured I would post here to see if someone else was seeing the same thing. Appears not. Sorry for using the forums DarjeloSalas

Quick question, did you select the target in the first match?

OP says Kylo will not stun, but we see in the second attack that is not accurate.
  • taquillasun
    1158 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    No, I didn't target anyone. The video has a bit of lag but I hit auto asap.

He does say he won't stun. And he does. However, it is under certain conditions.

I mean, why would you auto on offense? But then again, I was just told by another player they auto all the time, grab snacks and stuff. So hey.

In the second match, I actually want to see if GAS can win on auto against SLKR w/ Malak. I'd assume so since GAS's kit is a direct counter to Malak.

I usually mess around the auto to kinda know what's coming when new characters come out.How is it gonna play out priority wise.

2 different scenarios. I wouldn't recommend auto either way. In the second, He stuns, goes after 5's, but it's not how I'd prioritize the attacks.

But, it's AI, only so much to expect. Still pretty good AI though.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Lol as Kyno said in the second battle, he stunned GAS immediately. Burn indeed.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    So, he won't stun until he is 1 on 1 with GAS.

False, per your own video.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited July 2020
    No, I didn't target anyone. The video has a bit of lag but I hit auto asap.

He does say he won't stun. And he does. However, it is under certain conditions.

I mean, why would you auto on offense? But then again, I was just told by another player they auto all the time, grab snacks and stuff. So hey.

In the second match, I actually want to see if GAS can win on auto against SLKR w/ Malak. I'd assume so since GAS's kit is a direct counter to Malak.

I usually mess around the auto to kinda know what's coming when new characters come out.How is it gonna play out priority wise.

2 different scenarios. I wouldn't recommend auto either way. In the second, He stuns, goes after 5's, but it's not how I'd prioritize the attacks.

But, it's AI, only so much to expect. Still pretty good AI though.

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure of the details in the video.

And the OP did day that
    kylo no longer uses the stun, gas can now auto a full r7 slkr lead FO team, just fyi. ....

You had a malak option, but chose not to attack it, so I'm not sure what you mean.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited July 2020

stun works fine in first match, he just didn't use it right away, which seems like just rng. Then in second vid he stuns just fine, literally his first move, then when SLKR doesn't have advantage at the end, GAS crits him reducing cooldowns so SLKR basics and gg. What am I missing?

seems standard. So op was wrong about the one-on-one, as shown in the second vid and wrong about slkr getting auto'd by gas with gas on defense, as shown by first video. I guess don't try and auto a gas team with slkr on offense?

I'd also like to see mods on the second match bc I don't see how gas without fives sacrifice is smashing a decently modded slkr, but that's irrelevant to op's assertion, so please nvm.
    ZAP wrote: »
    The AI is acting differently, depending on whether you’re on O or D. Usually the AI will act the same, whether on O or D, as we can test in places like GW how our team will act on D by using auto on O.

rng? drev sometimes lightnings first, vader can aoe or merciless, etc etc. there are many cases where to ai coinflips unless hardcoded, no?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you