updated slkr ai

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    The second fight he does stun regardless of how many players are on the board. But I'm not on defense.

You said he only stuns when it's 1 on 1, and then proceeded to show a video that completely contradicted that claim. You could just admit it, since everyone can see the post as written, but instead you want to attack me and talk about a bunch of irrelevant nonsense.

You posted proof of the opposite of what you and the OP claimed, so I'm satisfied that you're both wrong.

Enjoy your Tuesday.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ZAP wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    baked_qft wrote: »
    Coming to a forum like this to blatantly lie about something makes no sense to me. I'm sure there are people that do that, but I dont have that kind of time. I saw so.ething very odd with the ai behaviour so I figured I would post here to see if someone else was seeing the same thing. Appears not. Sorry for using the forums @DarjeloSalas

I got your back here bro!

These people always talking like they know stuff...

So, he won't stun until he is 1 on 1 with GAS. That's an AI issue for sure.

I have a video. 2 matches. Watch and burn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxC1cHziVMc

stun works fine in first match, he just didn't use it right away, which seems like just rng. Then in second vid he stuns just fine, literally his first move, then when SLKR doesn't have advantage at the end, GAS crits him reducing cooldowns so SLKR basics and gg. What am I missing?

seems standard. So op was wrong about the one-on-one, as shown in the second vid and wrong about slkr getting auto'd by gas with gas on defense, as shown by first video. I guess don't try and auto a gas team with slkr on offense?

I'd also like to see mods on the second match bc I don't see how gas without fives sacrifice is smashing a decently modded slkr, but that's irrelevant to op's assertion, so please nvm.
    The AI is acting differently, depending on whether you’re on O or D. Usually the AI will act the same, whether on O or D, as we can test in places like GW how our team will act on D by using auto on O.

rng? drev sometimes lightnings first, vader can aoe or merciless, etc etc. there are many cases where to ai coinflips unless hardcoded, no?

I have yet to see AI Vader open with merciless, but I’ve only tried or seen his AI a few dozen times.

Under the same conditions, up until this rework, I believe this is the first time AI does something different for any character. It’s possible there are others, I just haven’t seen them when conditions are the same. I’ve seen AI act differently under different conditions/teams/chars etc...

That's understandable, because it's not a very frequent thing, but every meta, when doing the same matches repeatedly, would randomly open with a different skill. It would really be quite funny, because you just expect the "normal one" and it just doesnt happen.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Coming to a forum like this to blatantly lie about something makes no sense to me. I'm sure there are people that do that, but I dont have that kind of time. I saw so.ething very odd with the ai behaviour so I figured I would post here to see if someone else was seeing the same thing. Appears not. Sorry for using the forums @DarjeloSalas

stun works fine in first match, he just didn't use it right away, which seems like just rng. Then in second vid he stuns just fine, literally his first move, then when SLKR doesn't have advantage at the end, GAS crits him reducing cooldowns so SLKR basics and gg. What am I missing?

seems standard. So op was wrong about the one-on-one, as shown in the second vid and wrong about slkr getting auto'd by gas with gas on defense, as shown by first video. I guess don't try and auto a gas team with slkr on offense?

I'd also like to see mods on the second match bc I don't see how gas without fives sacrifice is smashing a decently modded slkr, but that's irrelevant to op's assertion, so please nvm.
    The AI is acting differently, depending on whether you’re on O or D. Usually the AI will act the same, whether on O or D, as we can test in places like GW how our team will act on D by using auto on O.

rng? drev sometimes lightnings first, vader can aoe or merciless, etc etc. there are many cases where to ai coinflips unless hardcoded, no?

I have yet to see AI Vader open with merciless, but I’ve only tried or seen his AI a few dozen times.

Under the same conditions, up until this rework, I believe this is the first time AI does something different for any character. It’s possible there are others, I just haven’t seen them when conditions are the same. I’ve seen AI act differently under different conditions/teams/chars etc...

That's understandable, because it's not a very frequent thing, but every meta, when doing the same matches repeatedly, would randomly open with a different skill. It would really be quite funny, because you just expect the "normal one" and it just doesnt happen.

Other than ships, can you name some? Padme will open differently based on opponent, but will open the exact same with exact same opponent. Gifafi mentioned Vader merciless vs aoe and I’ve yet to see an AI Vader open with merciless.

Testing your AI defense by using auto in GW has been pretty consistent, no?

During the JKR meta I would see him open with AOE instead of mark in a mirror every once in a while.

Same with Falcon (AOE instead of wiggle).

It happens. Rare, but it happens. Dunno why.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Other than ships, can you name some? Padme will open differently based on opponent, but will open the exact same with exact same opponent. Gifafi mentioned Vader merciless vs aoe and I’ve yet to see an AI Vader open with merciless.

Testing your AI defense by using auto in GW has been pretty consistent, no?

During the JKR meta I would see him open with AOE instead of mark in a mirror every once in a while.

Same with Falcon (AOE instead of wiggle).

It happens. Rare, but it happens. Dunno why.
    Also
    Dr opening with shock special

Rex basic on open (that one feels really freaky)
  • Thanks for the replies and for people testing this. I tried a couple of times and had mixed results, he did stun first move once so my original assertion seems wrong. His ai is definitely acting weird (I tend to auto the gas teams at payout as I have kids to make dinner for) and up until the day of that post I really didnt have any issues. Either way I guess I was wrong.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    You know you can change your payout time, right?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    You know you can change your payout time, right?

I do. I'm happy with my shard chat, been in it for over 3 years, and my payout time fits perfectly with the rest of the people there. I've never bothered changing my arena time because of that. I still have time to battle while cooking, and it leaves me open after dinner to spend time with them. Thanks for the suggestion though