Shard: id10ts, Puppy Juicer,Poxx,Skylord,Vallik,Teddy Gz,Tally,wisenuts, Fooj,Krallenkröte

Replies

• Options
    @RUIZ2279 your ep doesn't stun my Chirrut and I win. Epic coin flip
  • Options
    I can record one for you if you want
  • Options
    Nah. If I use AA lead I win on offense 100%. I'd give you team comp advice but then I couldn't beat you..
  • Options
    Hey guys. Newbie. My payout is 6pm mountain time.
  • Options
    @Fooj have at it
  • Options
    Welcome @Dawud what's your rank?
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome Dawud
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    I finally found a way to make Bariss work :-)
  • Options
    @Turn_Damage I suggest you attack someone else, or end up on the always attack list with fisher,PJ, and dava.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Nibinay sniped me minutes to my payout 5+ hours after his own

can we make his life difficult from here on please im thinking i might start using a reset just to screw him over around his payout (when im free at that time anyway)
  • Options
    I would like to do that. Fought him 3 times yesterday, never beat him.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Roger Roger. Consider him an enemy of the state. When's his payout?
  • Options
    Just tried again. Lost twice. The ambiguouly gày duo is extremely hard to kill with all those health buffs.
  • comminution
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Nibinay shares payout with me and fooj - 6pm PST.

Any help beating him down would be great.

Unfortunately, his team is really good now, despite having junky mods... Chaze/Wiggs is really tough to beat.

If you AoE first, his Sun Fac will dispel your pretaunter, and then Wiggs will have a clear shot to OHKO anyone. And then you've got Donny Yen doing his thing...

Not an easy fight at all. If people have insight to make battles with him easier, it'd be appreciated. He's still #2, < 3 hrs from payout, so he's definitely hard. I imagine the Zmaul and Zbarriss teams can win though.
  • Options
    nibinay just sniped Skylord ~10 minutes before Skylord's payout

I think we should collectively beat him until he learns his lesson
  • Options
    nibinay just sniped Skylord ~10 minutes before Skylord's payout

I think we should collectively beat him until he learns his lesson

+1 thanks comm.
  • Vallik
    163 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Not an easy fight at all. If people have insight to make battles with him easier, it'd be appreciated. He's still #2, < 3 hrs from payout, so he's definitely hard. I imagine the Zmaul and Zbarriss teams can win though.

my strat is ability block IPman 50% i lose taunt

then burn him with wiggs in the next attack then usually biggs is ability locked from boba i burn wedge down before he can assist then once those 2 are gona its just a battle of attrition wait till asisst is up to birg biggs while chipping away at baze's prot

once baze is low prot i start chipping facs **** until biggs assist is up then hit baze (usually wedge sticks to hitting baze

make sure im not hitting baze with b2 or boba he gains to much health
  • Fooj
    99 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not even sure he shares our payout... he might just be screwing with us like he does everyone else.
  • Options
    He's never touched me on my payout. I've been attacking him on my way up.
  • Options
    Lol, sorry guys. I never read the forums. I wasn't aware I was screwing with anyone. I'm more than happy to play along. I generally just try and get my battles in when I have a chance throughout the day. My payout is at 6pm Pacific time.
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Welcome @nibinay updated first page with your payout time
  • Options
    Welcome Nibinay. Good to have you here.
  • Options
    Cool, I've started going backwards through this thread. Is there a discord channel for this shard? And skylord, how on earth did your ep go before my new shiny jyn with 255 speed?!

And I know my mods are junky, been trying to work on that!
  • Options
    That would be maul zeta lead. You need to be 1.25x his ep to go first.
  • Options
    My palp says 219 but with the 20% turn meter it is 274
  • Options
    **** might have to invest in maul.

So what's the rules for this teamwork on payouts? Should I just avoid battling people in the bottom half of the hour or only do my battles before my payout?
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Usually we battle one hour before payout. I try and avoid those in the next payout
  • Options
    Poxx and skylord share payout times with me. skylord always gets 2nd and myself and poxx switch 1st and 3rd
  • Options
    Hey Nibinay. A bunch of use line app to communicate. Let me know if you have it and I'll add you to our chat.
  • Options
    I just got line. My username is nibinay