Shard: id10ts, Puppy Juicer,Poxx,Skylord,Vallik,Teddy Gz,Tally,wisenuts, Fooj,Krallenkröte

Replies

• Options
    Yo.....whats up shardies?
  • Options
    Hello xAICX. Welcome. What place are you holding currently?
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Hey
  • Options
    Currently #12
  • Options
    nibinay wrote: »
    Btw, why does krallen use jyn(with a zeta) but not in the leader spot?

Because her 5% protection recovery on each new buff is far worse then wdges healing ability ;-)

The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Options
    So now i am line user, is there a channel for our arena shard somebody could invite me in ? It is "Krallenkröte Imp.]" :-)
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    gah. you guys are gonna make me get a line account. OR you can all use discord :) /rant
  • Options
    So now i am line user, is there a channel for our arena shard somebody could invite me in ? It is "Krallenkröte Imp.]" :-)

I tried to find you but the line id field doesn't actually accept the ö character. Can you add "DrHobotnik" as a friend and I'll invite you to the group?
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    i've started a discord channel. i encourage you to try it over LINE. https://discord.gg/4dV6gBX
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    I have enuf chat apps. Staying w/ Line.
  • SkyLord
    64 posts Member
    Options
    Have to agree with poxx here.
  • Options
    I will also stay with line since my guild uses line
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sure if you tried it everyone would switch(even your guilds) . It's that much better than LINE. But you do what you gotta do.
  • Options
    My guild left discord and went to line 8 months ago
  • Options
    My guild is also completely on LINE, sorry
  • Options
    Narkosekröte find us on line ruiz2279 or sky lord or poxx can invote you to the chat
  • PuppyJuicers
    155 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    To any folks on our shard,

Join us on LINE so we can log your payout time, coordinate attacks, and ensure that everyone is getting paid their maximum! My LINE ID is puppyjuicers. I will get you invited to the group and add you to our ever expanding payout time sheet. We already have a collection of 20+ arena folks in the group!
  • Options
    CST folks need not apply :)
  • Options
    lol @ wisenuts :)
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm no where near top 20.....YET.

Just thought I'd give you all a wave and say "Hello" from #81.
  • Options
    Thought that was you @Ouchie ! I see you occasionally when i have time to fight more than 2 arena battles. Welcome!
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Yep! 'Tis I!

I've seen you as well here and there. I'm slowly working my way up. It's taken a year and a half for me to get inside 100. Gimme another year and I'll make top 20 maybe. Lol

Just you all wait until I zeta Ventress. This weekend hopefully! Then watch out! Lol
  • Options
    I used to finish in the top ten daily, but since the release of zetas my Droid team just can't compete. I barely finish top 100 now. |
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Can I join even though I'm still just top 100? ouchie_dumpling on LINE
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    We have started the transition for Discord.

Puppy Juicers [Bøssk] #1910
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Some have others not