Assaj in GAS event

For those that completed the GAS event, how necessary was Assaj’s leadership zeta?

I currently have Relic 4 Assaj, B1, and B2 and will have gear 12+3 on Magna and Droideka. Zetas on all but Assaj lead and Manga

I already have Talzins leadership zeta so I’d prefer not spending a zeta I’ll never use again.

Replies

• Delvorin
    139 posts Member
    Wabez04 wrote: »
    For those that completed the GAS event, how necessary was Assaj’s leadership zeta?

I currently have Relic 4 Assaj, B1, and B2 and will have gear 12+3 on Magna and Droideka. Zetas on all but Assaj lead and Manga

I already have Talzins leadership zeta so I’d prefer not spending a zeta I’ll never use again.

Never got Asajj's leadership. Don't need it.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    asajj's leadership is amazing. I recommend it if you use ns.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Didn’t complete GAS, but doesn’t asajj’s zeta only benefit Nightsisters?
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    FlareStorm wrote: »
    Didn’t complete GAS, but doesn’t asajj’s zeta only benefit Nightsisters?

I think he just wants to avoid putting the zeta on if it won’t be useful to him after the event. At least that’s the sense I get from his last sentence. But yes, it provides no benefit to the event at all.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Wabez04
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    I think he just wants to avoid putting the zeta on if it won’t be useful to him after the event. At least that’s the sense I get from his last sentence. But yes, it provides no benefit to the event at all.

That’s exactly what I meant. Thanks for the reply!
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Wabez04 wrote: »

That’s exactly what I meant. Thanks for the reply!

Yep, as stated not needed for the event.

Just wanted to add, she is a much better zeta lead than MT for PvP modes. If/when you get around to it.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    isn't she leader for the event? it would benefit her
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

It would but the little bit of extra TM/TM reduction that she gets from the zeta is hardly worth it just for the event. If you plan to use it after the event then the zeta is definitely worth it as it is applying to a whole team. If it is just applying to Asajj as it is for the event, then she gets the best aspects of her leadership before applying the zeta.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

It would but the little bit of extra TM/TM reduction that she gets from the zeta is hardly worth it just for the event. If you plan to use it after the event then the zeta is definitely worth it as it is applying to a whole team. If it is just applying to Asajj as it is for the event, then she gets the best aspects of her leadership before applying the zeta.

yeah like I said above it's great for ns in general, was just clarifying that it does help her in the event some

edit: it's the tm gain that is most important, rather than the tm-reduction chance. but yeah.