7 star Negotiator or 5 Star Malevolence?

Yung_Hen
139 posts Member
I’m close to finally unlocking the Negotiator (just a couple more TB and I’ll have it unlocked) and I’m wondering if, after I do unlock it, should I keep farming it to get it to 7 stars or move onto unlocking Malevolence? I’m leaning malevolence bc then it’ll get me the top 2 capital ships for GAC but, I don’t know if I’m better off getting Negotiator at 7 stars first for higher ability upgrades+ more reinforcements. Advice?

Replies

• Ron_ONeal35
    161 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Probaly better to finish one then start the other.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Negotiator for sure
  • Options
    Regardless save the GET until you can buy the full thing.

I’d personally choose the malevolence if you have the other ships to go with it. As of now that’s my plan for my own account. But I’m not sold on it and am just hoarding until it’s time to make a decision.
  • Yung_Hen
    139 posts Member
    Options

I’d personally choose the malevolence if you have the other ships to go with it. As of now that’s my plan for my own account. But I’m not sold on it and am just hoarding until it’s time to make a decision.

What’s better about saving it vs getting shards for it as soon as I can?
  • Options
    Yung_Hen wrote: »

What’s better about saving it vs getting shards for it as soon as I can?

If they release/do something that would change your choice you can still pivot without being 'out' the currency you already spent.
  • Options
    Depends on how important fleet arena is for you. If it is important, know that while you’re spending currency on ships that aren’t in your arena squad, others will be spending currency on ships that are, which will make it harder for you to get to/stay at the top.