What characters do you wish for?

Replies

• Antario
    996 posts Member
    Look at my Avatar!
  • I'd like to see some Force Unleashed characters.
    Starkiller
    Juno
    Kota
    Proxy
    Purge Troopers
    Maybe even a whole new tribe with the various Felucians (god those things were annoying).
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Bendu 😁
  • Guar
    44 posts Member
    Mol Eliza.
  • exile038
    138 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    exile038 wrote: »
    w33ir43nhqex.png

I'd really like to see a squad of Neo-crusader Mandalorians. The leader would be the gold armor, tank would be red and 3 blue armors for melee, blaster rifle and engineer. They would be on a similar level to Imp Troopers with anti-Jedi and old republic synergies

The leader of them should be Cassus Fett

Or... and hear me out... Mand'alor the Ultimate and Cassus Fett. Fett will synergize with all Fetts and be a new leader for them and Mand'alor will lead all Mandalorians. This could lead into a Legendary event with Tarre Vizsla and the dark saber and a new line of Vizsla Mandolorians
  • GL Jabba
    Full beskar Mando w/baby Yoda sidekick
    Zuckuss
    4LOM
  • Gonk droid and The'Tu.
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    It's hard to have too many characters from less obscure Star Wars lore; it'd get too confusing for normal people. My only wish is to please, don't add Gungans.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Rebmes wrote: »
    It's hard to have too many characters from less obscure Star Wars lore; it'd get too confusing for normal people. My only wish is to please, don't add Gungans.

Or it introduces “Normal people” to new stories while also including the interests of more possible players.
  • I'd like to see more of the other game Star Wars characters put in. Instead of the constant rehash of characters. I get having the fan favorites but its dull to have 5 versions of the same character.

How about something fresh? Like when the Revans were added.

So Fallen Order characters like Cal and the Inquisitors.

Speaking of Inquisitors Grand Inquisitor... and the Brothers and Sisters, from Rebels. How about a new Maul. Maul from SW: Rebels

How about more original updates like The Old Republic characters especially Thexan, Arcann, Vitiate, Thexan, Vaylin.

Or how about other fan favorites like Darth Talon, Darth Bane, Starkiller/Galen Marek (from Forced Unleashed series), Juno Eclipse...

Adding in a full Tuskan team. There is only 4 right now. And they arent all that good. Should add in at least one other other and rework the rest. Could add in Sharad Hett so you get a Tuskan and a Jedi tagged addition. And speaking of that. Darth Krayt.

So many characters to choose from yet we're getting the same ones over and over again.

• Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    Stick wrote: »
    bcza35lib0fj.png
    Or any major character from SWTOR d38yr9ozzl4a.png for the empire

Who's that and do we need another Vader rip off ?

We need 6th Cewbacca! XD
  • George Lucas
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Rebmes wrote: »

Or it introduces “Normal people” to new stories while also including the interests of more possible players.

^This is an important comment
  • Ratinira wrote: »
    Stick wrote: »
    bcza35lib0fj.png
    Or any major character from SWTOR d38yr9ozzl4a.png for the empire

Who's that and do we need another Vader rip off ?

We need 6th Cewbacca! XD

^Haha maybe they'll give us Frozen in Carbonite Han too!
  • I don't know when they plan on returning to KOTOR content, but I'd love to see more KOTOR 2 characters outside of the Triumvirate and Visas (so maybe Visas could actually get some more use, too).

Give me Atton, a "neutral" (or light side? since they don't do neutral in this game) Kreia, Bao-Dur, Hanharr, Mira, Atris, etc.

• Adding in a full Tuskan team. There is only 4 right now. And they arent all that good. Should add in at least one other other and rework the rest. Could add in Sharad Hett so you get a Tuskan and a Jedi tagged addition. And speaking of that. Darth Krayt.

Minor correction, there are only 3 playable Tusken characters right now, but I do agree they could use the Geonosian/Ewok treatment and get some reworks and new characters to fill out the team.
  • too long; didn't read: too many parentheses and exclamation marks in this post

I'd love to see the non-player character from the Jedi Knight Luke event, where Chewbacca is wearing disassembled C-3PO on his back. I hope his eyes could glow red to administer blind as a debuff. How else would that duo-but-solo character blind enemies in this game? Hallways?

In all sincerity, and why I'm responding to this post, I'll keep playing this game by responding to the characters which are introduced by CG. I didn't for my first two years, and my game play suffered. Now I'm farming the Mandalorian character shards daily, and I'll make sure to do the same when T&C becomes farmable.

The holotable aspect allows one to have multiple versions of the same character in a squad, but I'll never quite entirely suspend my disbelief (I'll just get a little frustrated when I get beat down like Snoke and never see it coming). I'm more than okay with game designers making mistakes, but I'm a fan of them addressing the mistakes. I also like a well-crafted film franchise that addresses its mistakes and plot holes, but I'll love Star Wars forever regardless. I'll place the prequel trilogy in the back of my mind to love the genius of Clone Wars, the storytelling flaws of the original trilogy (Empire <3 forever!) to see how amazing Rebels is. The Mandalorian makes up for the final trilogy (I see love for all the wrong things here!), and I can sleep at night. Star Wars speaks to me, and I'm OK if it lies every once in a while and doesn't get physics. (But seriously, Filoni is the heir to this empire.)

For game play reasons only, and for specific sections of the Star Wars franchise, I'd like to see:
    -One more tank for the Separatists [prequel trilogy or Clone Wars]
    -The Bad Batch clones (or a specific number of clones that balances G(A)S and Shaak Ti needs) [Clone Wars]
    -Rukh [Rebels]
    -Two more Tuskens [Star Wars Episode IV or whatever canon material needed to pull this request out of]
    -Jabba [Return of the Jedi, or, you know, Clone Wars]
    -The upright slug creature cameo [beginning and end of The Rise of Skywalker] /sarcasm (holy craaaaap: its name is Klaud)

CG: Bring on the Gungans! But make a plan for 5 of them. Nerf your Old Republic and Sith Empire (Sith Empire vs. all sith was the way to go!) toons as needed, but stop creating "faction" exclusionary text in newly released characters when your first- introduced characters should have had faction limitations (um, Old Republic synergy, not all jedi...) in the first place. Or just fix the mistake and "compensate" players. People will keep spending to their current level of comfort.

Thanks for your time. Unless you tl;dr'd this post.
  • the "red" droid in episode 4

he can blow up and kill everybody
    no longer a f2p since i bought the hyperdrive bundle
  • Oh yeah, I second or third ^^ the Inquisitors from Rebels and the Darth Vader canon comics. Create the four or five who live the longest with synergy pre-existing in Vader (or planned Vader reworks) or for the Grand Inquisitor. Or create 3 or 6 if the goal is to maintain consistency with inconsistencies ;)
  • It would be a crime to do characters from any game series other than dark forces/Jedi knight next.

Ships from x-wing, tie-fighter era space sims would also be acceptable.

Apart from KOTOR, which has been reasonably well covered, those games are the most seminal works of the LucasArts era.

Honorable mentions in no particular order:
    Rebel assault (but doesn’t have many interesting characters to speak of, maybe that cloaking fighter)
    Shadows of the empire
    Original battlefronts
    Bounty hunter (but we’ve already got dooku, jango, and AV so not really any one to add)
    Republic commando
    Force unleashed (mediocre games but lots of fun well written characters)
    Fallen order
    Rogue squadron (again for ships, but overall think x-wing, tie-fighter games are a way better source)
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I think that CG should start crossing over to the comics. The writing is steadily getting better, and there are some very interesting characters waiting to be made.

For example:
    - Queen Trios
    - Sana Starros
    - The Inquisitors
    - Triple O and BT-1
    And of course, DOCTOR APHRA!
  • too long; didn't read: too many parentheses and exclamation marks in this post

I'd love to see the non-player character from the Jedi Knight Luke event, where Chewbacca is wearing disassembled C-3PO on his back. I hope his eyes could glow red to administer blind as a debuff. How else would that duo-but-solo character blind enemies in this game? Hallways?

In all sincerity, and why I'm responding to this post, I'll keep playing this game by responding to the characters which are introduced by CG. I didn't for my first two years, and my game play suffered. Now I'm farming the Mandalorian character shards daily, and I'll make sure to do the same when T&C becomes farmable.

The holotable aspect allows one to have multiple versions of the same character in a squad, but I'll never quite entirely suspend my disbelief (I'll just get a little frustrated when I get beat down like Snoke and never see it coming). I'm more than okay with game designers making mistakes, but I'm a fan of them addressing the mistakes. I also like a well-crafted film franchise that addresses its mistakes and plot holes, but I'll love Star Wars forever regardless. I'll place the prequel trilogy in the back of my mind to love the genius of Clone Wars, the storytelling flaws of the original trilogy (Empire <3 forever!) to see how amazing Rebels is. The Mandalorian makes up for the final trilogy (I see love for all the wrong things here!), and I can sleep at night. Star Wars speaks to me, and I'm OK if it lies every once in a while and doesn't get physics. (But seriously, Filoni is the heir to this empire.)

For game play reasons only, and for specific sections of the Star Wars franchise, I'd like to see:
    -One more tank for the Separatists [prequel trilogy or Clone Wars]
    -The Bad Batch clones (or a specific number of clones that balances G(A)S and Shaak Ti needs) [Clone Wars]
    -Rukh [Rebels]
    -Two more Tuskens [Star Wars Episode IV or whatever canon material needed to pull this request out of]
    -Jabba [Return of the Jedi, or, you know, Clone Wars]
    -The upright slug creature cameo [beginning and end of The Rise of Skywalker] /sarcasm (holy craaaaap: its name is Klaud)

CG: Bring on the Gungans! But make a plan for 5 of them. Nerf your Old Republic and Sith Empire (Sith Empire vs. all sith was the way to go!) toons as needed, but stop creating "faction" exclusionary text in newly released characters when your first- introduced characters should have had faction limitations (um, Old Republic synergy, not all jedi...) in the first place. Or just fix the mistake and "compensate" players. People will keep spending to their current level of comfort.

Thanks for your time. Unless you tl;dr'd this post.

Old republic Jedi needs a nerf but not the Geo Bugs?! Ok then. Haha
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Daishi wrote: »
    I'll whine wherever I please, go be a self-righteous lady refresher somewhere else

Actually, I plan to be a self-righteous lady refresher wherever I please. So you may go ahead, sir, and complain all you wish.
  • There are several good characters from SW Rebels, several of whom overlap with Clone Wars.
    - Grand Inquisitor & his light side version temple guard.
    - Fifth Brother and 7th Sister
    - Hondo Ohnaka
    - Saw Gerrera
    - Old Rex
    - Commander Sato
    - Empire & Rebel Agent Kallus
    - Fenn Rau