So, is TW ever going to get a match making system or what? 200m with 1 GL vs 240m with 12 GL's

Title says it all, TW isn't fair in the slightest...
200m GP guild with 1 galactic legend vs a 240m GP guild with 12 of them...

So.. CG, when is this going to be fixed?

Replies

• How do you know they have 12 GL? Where did you find that info ? I m curious bc i would like to check on my TW also
  • SWGOH.GG , find the guild, then check their units
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    How do you know they have 12 GL? Where did you find that info ? I m curious bc i would like to check on my TW also

swgoh.gg
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Or just search their guild on google. Usually works too ;)
  • absolutely ridiculous match up.. Cant even call it a match up at this point.. I bet there isn't a match making system at all.
  • Aandien
    36 posts Member
    It's been discussed many times. It matches your gp of those joined. Not the gp of the guild. So you are in fact matched with the same gp.

Odds are, they have less people though... Which many here will claim they are sandbagging, but in all likelihood, they just didn't get full participation. Many people somehow believe that all squads get 100% participation when it suits their argument.,. But in reality, people just don't join, or don't show up, etc. As such you get mismatches like this on occasion. Sometimes you are on the winning end of that mismatch, and other times you are on the losing end, like the case here.

I bet when you won your last tw, when you had 2 gls and however many gas teams, and your opponent had none... You probably didn't come to the forums to complain about a mismatch and how unfair it is, did you?
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Hotbot will also give you quite detailed comparison including gl counts.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    absolutely ridiculous match up.. Cant even call it a match up at this point.. I bet there isn't a match making system at all.

I'll take that bet.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • They said they'll fix it when you stop making multiple threads on the same topic, op.