Savage or Vader or Palp

Hey y’all, so I just got to level 85 and right now my grand arena team Nihilus (leader zeta), Zooku, Sion, Fallen Bastila and Savage Opress. I almost have enough for another Zeta and I’m think using is on Savage but I’m not sure if I should keep Savage on the team or swap him out for Vader or wait for Palp (I have two more missions to unlock him). Thank you for all input.

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    vader, then palp-led vader. drop savage, then dooku imo. but def drop savage
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    That you for the input, my Vader is not far behind my Savage so I should be able to catch him up quick. I thought Savage becomes crazy once you Zeta him?
  • Gifafi wrote: »

Also idk if I can let go of Dooku, that Nihilus lead makes Dooku’s survivability insane
  • Savage used to have a good zeta but not so much now.i like it but there are better zetas out there these days.i would save the zeta for someone better.savages time was acouple years ago.
  • Dooku zeta is ok but seemed more relevant acouple years ago.if you have to do one i would go dooku over savage.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    LongShot2 wrote: »
    I thought Savage becomes crazy once you Zeta him?

Maybe in 2017. Now he's a joke.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Snowbird13
    460 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Vaders new zeta is probably the one of the best out there. With palp leader zeta, and vaders mm, you will have a strong team. Easily capable of beating bugs, especially with badstilla. I'm starting to take out JKR and padme teams with mine
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    I thought Savage becomes crazy once you Zeta him?

Maybe in 2017. Now he's a joke.

ubw2wx14x7g1.png

At R7 and 100k+ health he can catch people off guard , but I wouldn't recommend it.
  • Yado101
    144 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    That you for the input, my Vader is not far behind my Savage so I should be able to catch him up quick. I thought Savage becomes crazy once you Zeta him?

Have you seen Vader’s mm zeta? I’d call that pretty crazy
  • Savage is pretty awesome with relics if you set yourself realistic expectations. Vader in his current state is God-like in awesomeness. I'd develop Vader first.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    savage is trash. nihilus lead is also not good. it's 2020.

no offense to anyone lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you