What heroes to skip level up?

Hi guys i am having some thoughts on which heroes to get and which not level up.
So i need some pointers on which to level up i do not buy for real money in any games, so should i post images of my highest guys and npt so high?

Wish you a great day stay safe 😀

Replies

• EpicJedi43 wrote: »
    Hi guys i am having some thoughts on which heroes to get and which not level up.
    So i need some pointers on which to level up i do not buy for real money in any games, so should i post images of my highest guys and npt so high?

Wish you a great day stay safe 😀

What's your swgoh.gg account? If you don't have one you should create one. It makes it easier for other people to see your character if you want pointers one which characters to level up.
  • Ok where do i create one?
  • KueChael
    825 posts Moderator
    Moving to new players section on forums. ;)
  • If you can post your swgoh.gg account like TheMaster12345 said, that'll help tremendously.
    The short answer though is, any character which doesn't immediately serve your need. Level up your arena team, character and ships for the weekly events and things like credit heist. Don't even worry about leveling up a toon unless you have the rest of a team to go with it for GAC. Example, don't level up Zeb if you don't have Sabine.