What heroes to skip level up?

Hi guys i am having some thoughts on which heroes to get and which not level up.
So i need some pointers on which to level up i do not buy for real money in any games, so should i post images of my highest guys and npt so high?

Wish you a great day stay safe 😀

Replies

  • EpicJedi43 wrote: »
    Hi guys i am having some thoughts on which heroes to get and which not level up.
    So i need some pointers on which to level up i do not buy for real money in any games, so should i post images of my highest guys and npt so high?

    Wish you a great day stay safe 😀

    What's your swgoh.gg account? If you don't have one you should create one. It makes it easier for other people to see your character if you want pointers one which characters to level up.
  • Ok where do i create one?
  • KueChael
    852 posts Moderator
    Moving to new players section on forums. ;)
  • If you can post your swgoh.gg account like TheMaster12345 said, that'll help tremendously.
    The short answer though is, any character which doesn't immediately serve your need. Level up your arena team, character and ships for the weekly events and things like credit heist. Don't even worry about leveling up a toon unless you have the rest of a team to go with it for GAC. Example, don't level up Zeb if you don't have Sabine.
  • Hello guys sorry for the late reply 😔
    But i can not get that sync working because i can’t get the player id thing working if any of you have a clue how to get that sync to work would be great
    Thanks again for the pointers 😃
  • EpicJedi43 wrote: »
    Hello guys sorry for the late reply 😔
    But i can not get that sync working because i can’t get the player id thing working if any of you have a clue how to get that sync to work would be great
    Thanks again for the pointers 😃

    Ya, getting this to work right can be a pain. Make sure you're using your player ID, not your ally code (I made that mistake early on). It shows up when you hit the little gear in the top left corner of the main screen. Also, swgoh.gg has some helpful stuff on getting it to work.
    https://swgoh.gg/sync/
  • Hey guys
    Yeah i know the player id but even if i take a screen of the id it will not work i do not, know what i do wrong
    It is very frustrating indeed
    Well guess i have to keep trying
    😃
  • EpicJedi43 wrote: »
    Hey guys
    Yeah i know the player id but even if i take a screen of the id it will not work i do not, know what i do wrong
    It is very frustrating indeed
    Well guess i have to keep trying
    😃

    You may be having a problem because of the font used in the player ID. Some of the characters are nearly impossible to identify. Is that a 1 (one), an l (lower case L as in Lima), an I (upper case I as in Ingrid), or is it an i (lower case i as in igloo)? It might even be a | (vertical bar).

    On my device, the font is now easier to read than it once was, but it used to be that some of the characters really were indistinguishable.
  • EpicJedi43 wrote: »
    Hey guys
    Yeah i know the player id but even if i take a screen of the id it will not work i do not, know what i do wrong
    It is very frustrating indeed
    Well guess i have to keep trying
    😃

    Like @EventineElessedil said. You'll just have to make sure each letter is correct.
  • I have tried but it willnot work i will try it again:)
    I have another question i have just activated the sith marauder should i start lvl him up and pause everyone else?
    I hope you are all well and good 😃
    Until next time then
  • Only lvl up the toons you want for the squad your working on marauder is decent in a sith/sith empire team, but isn’t a priority toon to work on. What’s your ally code? I’ll take a look ingame as you are struggling to link your gg account.

    @EpicJedi43
  • @EpicJedi43

    You should only really gear and level up people for your main lightside and darkside squad. One of those squads should be geared a little to work on the specific battle and the other should be more geared to be used as your arena team.

    I can't tell you who to gear up yet because we don't have your ally code or swgoh account and can't see what characters you have.
  • EpicJedi43 wrote: »
    I have tried but it willnot work i will try it again:)
    I have another question i have just activated the sith marauder should i start lvl him up and pause everyone else?
    I hope you are all well and good 😃
    Until next time then

    Like most questions, the answer is it depends.

    If you're running a Sith lead in area or need a 5th with to play an event, then marauder isn't a bad choice since you'll eventually need to r7 him for papa palps.

    But if you aren't running sith in arena, or already have 5 for events, and aren't going for papa palps anytime soon, I would wait.

    My rule of thumb is that they need to provide some kind of long term gain and preferably in multiple areas of the game.

    For example, thrawn is great in many arena teams early on (and a vital part of the Vader counter to Rey late game), he fills out an empire squad so you can use him for those events, you can use him for tw, and tb, you can use him as part of a hpit solo team, and for gac.

    So he's pretty useful. Phoenix get you thrawn. They have use in early game so gearing them to the point of getting thrawn is vital. After that there are more useful substitutes.

    Vader is as useful as thrawn except he also can do sith events so I gear him more.

    Scoundrels are needed for the credit so gearing 5 of them to the point of beating the last tier easily. Once again you want some crossover. Don't gear clonwars chewie just because he's there. I use a mix of bhs (boba, jango, and dengar) and zalbar, and st han. I'm working on jkr anyway and will eventually go for cls and chewie. So no waste.

    So you just want to be smart about it and not gear up characters that have only limited use. Two weeks ago, I would have said no way on sith marauder. But being needed for one of the 4 most powerful characters in the game and the one with the most ftp friendly requirements changes things quite a bit.
Sign In or Register to comment.