Most fun GW I've had

Lately I've been marching through GW like a football team through a banner, so I decidd to mix it up, instead of complain. Today I added some weak links to groups, made weak groups with one strong character, played with different synergies, and just had fun. I'll have to admit some players I never would have used were kinda fun and I'll probably level them up. I also o pulled out a way underpower magma trooper, which was fun, made an all empire team. Now, I wouldn't say I'm a whale, but probably at least a narwhal... But still I think anyone can diversify.

Replies

• Options
    GW is the best place to play around with different squads. I discovered many interesting combos as well and can't wait to try them out after the cap raise.
  • Options
    That's how I play. I use all of my non-A team characters on each node and group them into teams from wimpiest to strongest. I have enough extras, 40, to have a scrub team for nodes 5-12. And each node has a theme or grouping. My droid team is node 9, ewoks are node 10, etc. It's a blast! Everyone gets used, even if they only last 2 seconds. If my scrub team can take out even one opposing character, it's a success and my A team can come in and tidy up. I win GW a lot now and have fun doing it.