Shaak Ti or Rex?

So I am working on a Padme squad right now. My goal is to eventually get C3PO but that’s going to take awhile. So in the meantime, I need a good 5th. I was thinking Shaak Ti because I can use her for a clone squad later. The problem I realized though is that she is a little hard to gear so I was wondering how Rex would do, or any of the other clones for that matter. Like I said, I will work on clones later so I don’t mind gearing one of them now but I’m just not sure who is the best.

So the question is should I use Shaak Ti, Rex, or another clone?

Replies

• DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    Options
    If you are going for Gas, I would suggest gearing Shaak Ti as she is needed to get him. She is also a great leader for clones till you get gas. But depends on your farms/plans
  • Options
    Personally I think shaak is the better investement for the team. Rex is best with other 501st, and Shaak can help regain HP and protection in GAC battles
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Amadeuswhite11
    73 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    DubbQ wrote: »
    If you are going for Gas, I would suggest gearing Shaak Ti as she is needed to get him. She is also a great leader for clones till you get gas.

I will probably eventually go for GAS but I figured that I would need Shaak Ti in order to unlock him but I’d need Rex (and the other 501) geared up when I unlock him so he has a squad. So I need both geared up eventually anyway. That’s why I am unsure who to gear up now
  • Options
    You’ll need to do both. Depending on where you’re at with your farm, Shaak would be first if you have to farm both concurrently. Both are essential.
  • DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Rex doesn't add that much to a Padme team as his aerial advantage only ramps up damage when you have more clones on the team. I would go with Shaak first