Kit Reveal: Threepio & Chewie

124Next

Replies

• Does the timing of "At the start of the first encounter" come after "At the start of battle"?

So, does R2's number crunch bonus get applied to the leader before this bonus is worked out? And any other at the start of battle things.

Do bonuses come from any rebel toon in the leader slot, or does it have to be a toon with a leader ability?
  • Question.
    I'm gunning toward JML, and as such required to r5 Threepio&Chewi. Now, there's no argument that this dude tremendously improve the rebel squad, but I'm more concern about his zeta:

Deal Physical damage an additional time (up to 5 additional times) for each enemy that has been defeated during the battle

Does anyone got his zeta and can testify how good/meh it is? Because while I want a strong T&C, zetas are precious resources and I would not want to waste it...
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    the zeta is worth it
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Excellent value zeta. Lasts through waves/phases until the end of battle too (Raids/LS TBs).
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Has anyone experimented with a Mon Mothma squad? Seems like his ability that assists all rebels would work well, even though the rebel fighters won't assist on him - his increased damage seems like it would be worth it, especially with blind, and his stat sharing.

I'm thinking of replacing Pao with him, to run: MoM, Wiggs, Chew3po, HRS

Thoughts?