Sith Empire Relic Order

Yung_Hen
139 posts Member
Question’s in the title. I’ve heard Malak gets the best boost from Relics but I won’t have him unlocked until about a month from now and it’ll take another few months for me to get him 7 starred. So aside from him, who is the best between Revan, BSF, and HK. I’m also curious who is generally considered better as the 5th for SE between Marauder and Sith Trooper (I don’t have either unlocked yet but will start farming one soon). I’m leaning Marauder bc of the damage but it seems like ST has better all-around use outside of a SE team as well. Any advice appreciated :)

Replies

• Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Options
    So it’s pretty easy to get each toon to R4 once you G13 them. As far as your order to take them to R7, I’d probably go BSF before Malak but Malak definitely should be second. Honestly could make the argument for Malak to be first, but him and BSF should be your first two. Any order of them work after that.

SE Trooper is better if your opponent is faster so he can soak up fear. Marauder is better otherwise for the damage. I have fast mods so I went Marauder when I ran SE in arena. Marauder is also a lot easier to gear. Now that I don’t run SE in arena anymore and don’t have my fastest mods on them, it’d probably help my roster a lot if I geared SE Trooper but I haven’t yet.

Hope this helps!