Rey being weird again

So in arena I’m using GLRey and when I fight against another GLRey my opponents Rey goes all weird. She enters her ultimate stance and slides towards me damaging my team then slides back and I can damage her whilst she is in ultimate stance but when she’s in normal stance she’s impervious to damage, in fact the whole team is impervious to damage. This garbage has cost me 3 extra refreshes this week alone. OH AND NOTE TO THE MODERATOR: don’t bother transferring this message to the bugs department coz it falls on deaf ears over there. HEY CG.....FIX YOUR GLREY.

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I don't get why this has been going on for months with no response, meanwhile they fixed a similar bug for Luke in two hours.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    We dont transfer to Answers HQ, that is a different site and we cannot link between the 2.

You will need to report you issues there, those are the correct people to handle it. Leaving this message here doesnt give any bug or issue the attention it deserves.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>