Cheating or is this possible?

DubbQ
92 posts Member
edited July 2020
We have one guy in our Fleet arena that is still using rebels and consistantly beating maxed out negotiator fleets (7 star R7 kenobi and Ahsoka, JKA and fives etc all with high relics)

He is not using Bistan, His Ackbar is at G11 and HMF was only 6 starts untillk recently

Is this even possible?

mou10xjmi9qy.jpeg
p65fxosy8qc4.jpeg
orkmsr307wzd.jpeg
5m86gvdrigkf.jpeg

Replies

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    It’s possible, unlikely, but possible
  • The hounds tooth has a relic boosk and then you got a relic han and g12 chewie with a 7 star falcon.i still run a g11 akbar/home one lead with a g12 boosk,g12 biggs and a falcon with a g9 chewie and g10 han and im ranked in the 130s in arena.i use hounds tooth to soak up the damage and heal the other xwing that auto taunts and use assist from hmf to pick apart the other team.he is probably picking apart weaker teams that come thru and leaving those high relic teams alone.thats what i would do.i dont run bistan on my team but i do bet much more powerful teams with the right rng.if the cpu targets hounds tooth and you can get a few rebel ships out and get alot of assist going.you will pick the other team apart.hans falcon is a beast
  • DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    No, as I mentioned he is taking 1st in arena and is taking out even all R7 fleets. His Falcon was 6 stars non relic not long ago. We are not talking about fleets around rank 130.

Also not sure if you encountered any Negotiators yet but they they daze your fleet taking out the assists and put Buff immunity on HT so he goes down real fast

We all beat mostly without him being able to call a reinforcement
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    @DubbQ
    It’s possible to beat a r7 nego fleet with what he has, it’s not easy but if he’s doing it regularly then he’s either cheating or is very lucky.
    On offense, you can walk through him, but the ai does not do what you would do when it’s on defence, so the buff immunity on ht, is random, the falcon gives the dispel to three debuffs as soon as they are on. So like I said, it’s doable. Just not easy and not reliable.

Has anyone reached out to him?
  • DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    Yes, he is refusing all requests
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    @DubbQ can you pm me his username and guild name? I’m curious about his gac history as well.. usually a clearer indication of cheating..
  • Aandien
    36 posts Member
    Earlier in my fleet shard I had to compete with a similar setup. But at the time it wasn't full r7 negotiator fleets. It's pretty much impossible to consistently win those fights. Though you can win. It's probably a 20% win rate. It mostly depends on if you can get Anakin low enough before the negotiator goes. If you can force savior instead of the ae, then you can win. If he is falling and climbing from the 20s each day.. and he is doing it in under an hour, then he is probably cheating (since that means he is winning 5/5).
  • Aandien wrote: »
    If he is falling and climbing from the 20s each day.. and he is doing it in under an hour, then he is probably cheating (since that means he is winning 5/5).

Or burning crystals to refresh.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    He'll need bloody good RNG to knock an r7 Ani low enough to force Republic Protection instead of Mobilize, if it's even possible without a triple-Rebel starting line and at those gear levels.
  • DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    He just stays around top 10 all day. As soon as he gets attacked he often strikes back directly. He is defenitely using refreshes.

He is not registered on .gg

He does have relics on his phoenix. I guess that is the key?
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    So he has relic pilots, but selectively you didn’t mention that.

He’s found a way to use what he has, is burning refreshes and ensuring he stays top 10.

I’d get over the fact he can beat you as is, if he is halfway putting effort in, he will have nego soon enough or mal and then he will still beat you.

Sorry
  • DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    @Damodamo those relics are only on his reinforcements and even then, they are still so squishy i didnt even notice the difference.

I'm not sour at being beaten. That happens by more than just his fleet so you can drop the attitude.

Its just that you dont see a rebel fleet showing up anywhere with his level beating maxed out negotiators so I wanted to check with the community if this is even possible. Thats also why I ask a question and do not label him a cheater directly. If it is, it might be something to look into as communication with him is not working. Id love my rebel fleet to beat negos as well
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    All of his ships have a way to cleanse the daze from Mobilize. The problem is that starting lineup has too little offensive firepower until first reinforcement by which point Biggs will most likely be dead so even if you bring in another Rebel, you still only have two Rebels on the line.

You need at least 3 Rebel ships on the firing line to really get the LOLassist chains going.
  • Hortus
    622 posts Member
    DubbQ wrote: »
    @Damodamo those relics are only on his reinforcements and even then, they are still so squishy i didnt even notice the difference.

You may not notice the difference on offence, but defense is completely another story.
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    He'll need bloody good RNG to knock an r7 Ani low enough to force Republic Protection instead of Mobilize, if it's even possible without a triple-Rebel starting line and at those gear levels.

He may not need that. With double-tank setup (AI will split fire) and Bossk with relics the probability of surviving Mobilize onslaught is very good. If he also has relics at reinforcing Phantom it may turn out into the victory pretty fast. Still very luck-dependent but not as bad as it seems.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    @DubbQ attitude? I pointed out that you hadn’t mentioned he has relics on other pilots, which shows for offence, he puts the effort in. As you mention you probably don’t notice the difference when your attacking, he will when he attacks you.

As I said, if he’s putting effort in now with a rebel fleet and beating you as is, you need to realise when his nego fleet is up, your probably going to have the same issue.

Tl/dr yes it’s possible, it’s not easy but it’s possible. If he is burning refreshes, then yes he will beat you eventually as rng will come round to him at some point.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Ok, so done some digging..
    @DubbQ
    This is you right?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/313989758/

So to give you a bit of guidance/info, your jka isn’t maxed, your Ashoka isn’t maxed, your rex isn’t maxed, neither is your bossk, your plo or your 5s. When they are relic 7, at least for jka/Ashoka/5s/bossk, who are the hard ones to beat, then you can get snowflakey about someone beating you.

A g12 bossk/ht can be chewed through really quickly with rebels, even pheonix, especially if they have relics.

• Daishi
    718 posts Member
    I have a guy who regularly takes first in my arena with a rebel fleet. He uses Bistan and R7 rebels, but I'd assume with practice and luck you could take on the weaker nego teams with that rebel lineup
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Daishi wrote: »
    I have a guy who regularly takes first in my arena with a rebel fleet. He uses Bistan and R7 rebels, but I'd assume with practice and luck you could take on the weaker nego teams with that rebel lineup
    A fully relic'd Rebel fleet with Biggs, Bistan, Mill.F starting can absolutely do it. But that is so far beyond the half-baked Rebel-lite lineup shown here that there's really no comparison.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Daishi wrote: »
    A fully relic'd Rebel fleet with Biggs, Bistan, Mill.F starting can absolutely do it. But that is so far beyond the half-baked Rebel-lite lineup shown here that there's really no comparison.

Haha you said Mill.F
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »
    @DubbQ
    This is you right?

So to give you a bit of guidance/info, your jka isn’t maxed, your Ashoka isn’t maxed, your rex isn’t maxed, neither is your bossk, your plo or your 5s. When they are relic 7, at least for jka/Ashoka/5s/bossk, who are the hard ones to beat, then you can get snowflakey about someone beating you.

A g12 bossk/ht can be chewed through really quickly with rebels, even pheonix, especially if they have relics.

lol this is great. but also agree what op describes doesn't seem possible
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Sarbitar wrote: »
    What I would suggest is to attack him with something lesser and see all of his reinforcements.

Maybe he found some combo that works really well that noone has thought about?
    The defensive AI wont necessarily respect the RI order he has set much less the order he actually uses so that wont tell you much.
  • Miketo28
    205 posts Member
    I still run rebels, or rather only run rebels on my alt account. Bistan relic 2, pathfinder gear 12, ackbar gear 12, biggs relic 2 and both han and chewie relic 4.

Rebels work well against negotiator. You save the HMF's middle ability for when you are dazed.

The mvp of a rebel fleet though, imo, is cassian's u-wing. If the fleet in question doesn't have this ship's 3 pilots at higher gear levels then yes, I would lean to yes cheating. Otherwise, totally possible.
  • DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Damodamo wrote: »
    @DubbQ
    This is you right?

Where did I state it was about my fleet?
    its not about my fleet. We have maxed fleets in shard which he beats
  • DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    Miketo28 wrote: »
    I still run rebels, or rather only run rebels on my alt account. Bistan relic 2, pathfinder gear 12, ackbar gear 12, biggs relic 2 and both han and chewie relic 4.

Rebels work well against negotiator. You save the HMF's middle ability for when you are dazed.

The mvp of a rebel fleet though, imo, is cassian's u-wing. If the fleet in question doesn't have this ship's 3 pilots at higher gear levels then yes, I would lean to yes cheating. Otherwise, totally possible.

with Bistan I agree its very well possible. But he did without bistan and a 6star **** (he upgraded it now)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    We could all go back and forth on this, but that doesnt make a difference.

Is it possible, yes. With all the details provided, it seems less likely this is all on the up and up, but we dont know.

If you suspect cheating please report it to CG_LucifersDaddy in a direct message.
This discussion has been closed.