Is it just my characters, or is Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) just really weak?

The reason why I'm training Ahsoka Fulcrum is for the prestigious quest. I'm at 6* and gear VII and she's barely over 10,000 power.

Replies

• Galactic Power is entirely related to investment, and has no dependence or influence on the usefulness of a character. All 6*, G7 characters will be around 10k GP (some variation based on number of abilities and mods will always be present, though).
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    A: the "Power" rating on a character is largely meaningless. Don't use it as a gauge of how good a character is, or you're going to be confused forever.

B: Nobody is particularly impressive at gear 7. I'm going to guess you are a relatively new player; you'll figure out which characters are worth the gear before too long.

C: Fulcrum is a pretty old character, and like most old characters, she does lag behind the times. She's probably halfway decent if pushed to relics, but as there are better Rebels available and she is not explicitly required for anything, at the moment it's probably not worth sinking gear into her. I do always suggest seven-starring everything though, because you never know what will become a requirement for a legendary or feat later.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    A: the "Power" rating on a character is largely meaningless. Don't use it as a gauge of how good a character is, or you're going to be confused forever.

B: Nobody is particularly impressive at gear 7. I'm going to guess you are a relatively new player; you'll figure out which characters are worth the gear before too long.

C: Fulcrum is a pretty old character, and like most old characters, she does lag behind the times. She's probably halfway decent if pushed to relics, but as there are better Rebels available and she is not explicitly required for anything, at the moment it's probably not worth sinking gear into her. I do always suggest seven-starring everything though, because you never know what will become a requirement for a legendary or feat later.

I've been around for a while. I dont have high expectations for rank 6 character gear 7.

I dont think I expressed myself well up there. I mean- aside from the prestigious quest, for those people who have her at 7* XII, is she going to be worth anything? Or am I just wasting gear on her when I could be gearing up Leia for Jedi Luke's next coming?
  • You are mostly just wasting gear.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Machinist wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »

I've been around for a while. I dont have high expectations for rank 6 character gear 7.

I dont think I expressed myself well up there. I mean- aside from the prestigious quest, for those people who have her at 7* XII, is she going to be worth anything? Or am I just wasting gear on her when I could be gearing up Leia for Jedi Luke's next coming?

She's not worth it unless you just love the character and want to use her for sentimental reasons.

Again, I do think it's worth 7-starring her if you've already gotten her to 6, since she may be required for something later on and it's always nice to have shard farms out of the way. And since she's only in the fleet store and Galactic Bounty, she won't interfere with any of your energy farms.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png