Padme Team Setup

Astrodude55
25 posts Member
edited July 2020
https://swgoh.gg/p/679417796/characters/

Hey, everyone,

I just got 5* Padme and I was looking at setting up her team. Obviously, the trio of Padme lead, JKA and GK is required, and I do have them set up for her, however my other two are Ahsoka and Bariss. I know zBariss is one of the best zetas in the game, but before I commit to a team like that I wanted to get an idea of what options Padme has as far as team composition goes. In squads, I see Padme, JKA, GK, Ahsoka, and GMY, but I have my GMY on JKR's team and I'm unwilling to remove him from that team.

Replies

• Padme, JKA, GK, Ahsoka, and R2D2 because R2D2 is already geared pretty good and he is galactic republic. If you don't want R2D2 then add Barriss.
  • @Astrodude55 , mid R2D2 for all offense then health then protection on that team. Don't even worry about speed. It's actually a good opportunity to use some nine-speed mods.

R2 will be there just for the stat boost. His smoke won't matter because if your opponents have gotten around GK's taunt then they've gotten around smoke screen. Burning is actually decent special damage at relic 7 all offense mod. I would rather let the stat boost help the real damage dealers of the team though, Ahsoka and JKA. So if you plug R2 in there, my advice is not to mod him any different than what he should be there, a stat booster for the rest of the team.
  • @Astrodude55 , mid R2D2 for all offense then health then protection on that team. Don't even worry about speed. It's actually a good opportunity to use some nine-speed mods.

R2 will be there just for the stat boost. His smoke won't matter because if your opponents have gotten around GK's taunt then they've gotten around smoke screen. Burning is actually decent special damage at relic 7 all offense mod. I would rather let the stat boost help the real damage dealers of the team though, Ahsoka and JKA. So if you plug R2 in there, my advice is not to mod him any different than what he should be there, a stat booster for the rest of the team.

What would that mod set look like for R2?

What would that mod set look like for R2?

I meant no speed mods.
    Honestly on that team I would mod R2
    1 offense type set and 1 health set.
    Offense primary triangle and cross and arrow.
    Protection circle.
    Then it would be whichever mods give you the best offense health protection.
    I use R2 in my CLS team and I have GrandIvory set to mod him for offense.
    His potency on my CLS team is still higher than I want. I just noticed that. On my CLS team I would prefer none of his burning to land to throw all that turn meter to Han chew cls
    apwb2nobl16g.jpg