How to use ns spirit

So I've been seeing ns squads running ns spirit in squad arena on the regular. How exactly does she make a ns squad good? Sure she gains evasion and can remove turn meter on her basic if I remember but wouldn't talia make a better replacement for the debuff removal? Is spirit more of a situational toon that serves better in different events?

Replies

• She can deal a huge amount of damage. Much more often than the rest of the NS roster. And she can stun as well.

It’s one of the best NS toons.
  • I like talia over spirit, the extra sustain outweighs the damage for me. But most people run spirit for the damage. However, for raids spirit is absolutely useless, whilst talia is necessary for p4 HSTR if you dont have enough teams to do big damage yet throughout the raid.

Talia is also quite nice in the assualt battles where NS are needed for the challange tiers.

So up to you what you would prefer to have.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Por que no los dos
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • She can one shot G12 tanks, 100k hits vs any armour of target. Dispel too.
    Also decently fast so goes first in most matches... Whilst doing 80-100k hits....

Hard to pass up on that damage
  • @CaptainFizz
    She can one shot G12 tanks, 100k hits vs any armour of target. Dispel too.

Damage estimate not useful without gear/mod info and whether you're talking crits or non-crit hits.

An r7 toon wading through the carnage of dismembered g12 toons is no big deal.

A g9 toon wading through the carnage of dismembered g12 toons is a very big deal.

Your statement seems pretty unhelpful without more context. Maybe add that?
  • DonPuto
    373 posts Member
    @CaptainFizz
    She can one shot G12 tanks, 100k hits vs any armour of target. Dispel too.

Damage estimate not useful without gear/mod info and whether you're talking crits or non-crit hits.

An r7 toon wading through the carnage of dismembered g12 toons is no big deal.

A g9 toon wading through the carnage of dismembered g12 toons is a very big deal.

Your statement seems pretty unhelpful without more context. Maybe add that?

Clearly you're a glass is half full kind of guy aren't you?
  • Not even a guy.
  • Spirit is better because she has a higher base speed than talia by a wide Margin. You can mod her fast and to hit hard and she can really disrupt a few of the NS counters.

Talia seems good on paper, but she has very Limited use in the team. NS teams with talia are very easy to beat, especially with imperial troopers. A fast Spirit opens up the battle and can stun someone quickly, while also adding a stack of plague if it is MT lead or reducing their Tm if it is Asajj lead.

She adds more stuns to the stun train of Daka and ventress, hits quite hard, is very fast (the fastest base speed of the Nightsisters which is vital to stop counters), and a relatively easy character to G12!

I hope this helps!
  • @MasterSeedy
    R7, CD/CC mods with near 100% CC so vs no CA targets always crits.
    287 speed so effective 307 starting speed.
    Not the fastest by far but against most teams fast enough
  • @Coolnessda I usually use NS Spirit for attacking on an NS team, and/or stunning.
  • I like talia over spirit, the extra sustain outweighs the damage for me. But most people run spirit for the damage. However, for raids spirit is absolutely useless, whilst talia is necessary for p4 HSTR if you dont have enough teams to do big damage yet throughout the raid.

Talia is also quite nice in the assualt battles where NS are needed for the challange tiers.

So up to you what you would prefer to have.

A relic properly modded Spirit is 1 of the hardest hitting toons in the game.
  • @CaptainFizz

Thanks!
  • MetaThumper
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    OP. It's because her damage is so destructive and her basic removes TM and gives it to her which many people don't even realize she can do. Under a AV lead, she can even one shot most relic'd tanks. Mine is r7 and she can take the first move and hit someone for 130k easily. There only time Talia is in my lineup is for t2 if the Assault Battle for the NS. Her cleanse is needed there.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Her only downside is she is one of the squishiest NS. If you're not fully relic'd, she's the easiest target on defence when running Troopers. They delete her in seconds and start their TM train.