Journey Guide for Jedi Luke

Jedi Luke is not on the Journey Guide, which makes it a lot harder to remember the characters required for him. Every other major character is on the guide regardless of the relative character’s event being active or not. Any idea why?
If there is no logical reason besides oversight, laziness, or money, then please fix this CG.

Replies

• david4d4d wrote: »
    Jedi Luke is not on the Journey Guide, which makes it a lot harder to remember the characters required for him. Every other major character is on the guide regardless of the relative character’s event being active or not. Any idea why?
    If there is no logical reason besides oversight, laziness, or money, then please fix this CG.

They either don't want to add him to the Journey Guide just yet or they are just lazy. For now you just have to look up the requirements for the JKL event.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    david4d4d wrote: »

They either don't want to add him to the Journey Guide just yet or they are just lazy. For now you just have to look up the requirements for the JKL event.

Neither. It was an oversight. He's going in in a future update.
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    UdalCuain wrote: »

That's what I said. They didn't want to add it yet.
    They either don't want to add him to the Journey Guide just yet

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member

That's what I said. They didn't want to add it yet.

There's a difference between not being added due to error and not being added due to choice.
  • Farriot
    38 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    All relic 3 required I believe
    ROLO Lando CLS Wampa Vader C3PO HYoda Chewie CapHan MIL Fal Wedges Ship
    I think that’s all of it

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited July 2020

Sounds rushed to me since thats supposed to be standard
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    @UdalCuain

I never said that JKL wasn't on the Journey Guide due to an error. I said that CG might not want to add him to the Journey Guide yet.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    @UdalCuain

I never said that JKL wasn't on the Journey Guide due to an error. I said that CG might not want to add him to the Journey Guide yet.

Him not being in there is an error. Kyno asked the devs.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    @UdalCuain

I wasn't aware that JKL not being in the Journey Guide was an error.

If it is an error, then why didn't CG fix it in the last update when they added Threepio and Chewbacca?
  • LordGrahck
    344 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Back when CG first implemented the Journey Guide, they said that new legendary events wouldn't be added until a year after their release. That's why Malak's event wasn't available to do from the Journey Guide at first, and why GAS's event isn't available from the Journey Guide. I'm sure we'll see JKL's event added next summer.
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Post deleted.
    Post edited by TheMaster12345 on
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    LordGrahck wrote: »
    Back when CG first implemented the Journey Guide, they said that new legendary events wouldn't be added until a year after their release. That's why Malak's event wasn't available to do from the Journey Guide at first, and why GAS's event isn't available from the Journey Guide.

That's in reference to the event (as in - playable event). The character requirements and event info for Malak and GAS was in there from the start, and JKL should be too.

His requirements etc will be added when the devs get round to it. I can't imagine it's a high priority.
    Back when CG first implemented the Journey Guide, they said that new legendary events wouldn't be added until a year after their release. That's why Malak's event wasn't available to do from the Journey Guide at first, and why GAS's event isn't available from the Journey Guide.

That's in reference to the event (as in - playable event). The character requirements and event info for Malak and GAS was in there from the start, and JKL should be too.

His requirements etc will be added when the devs get round to it. I can't imagine it's a high priority.

GAS wasn't listed in the Journey Guide at first. The event info wasn't added until later.
  • LordGrahck wrote: »

GAS wasn't listed in the Journey Guide at first. The event info wasn't added until later.

So they just keep making the same mistakes all we can do is remind them of it and hope it gets attention
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited July 2020

Pretty sure you are wrong about that. Video from the Journey Guide launch certain has GAS in the UI, and I don't remember this conversation occurring for GAS. Feel free to provide evidence of that though.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YW8My3atQ3Q
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Google "Hanlon's Razor"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member

I am sure they just haven't got around to it yet. I don't think GAS was added until at least a month after his event was released.

FYI - requirements for JKL:

Wampa (min R3)
    CLS (min R3)

Rolo (min R3)
    Captain Solo (min R3)
    LChewie (min R3)
    3PO (min R3)

Wedge (min g13)
    Falcon

Lando (min R3)

Hoda (min R3)

Vader (min R3)

@Kyno has already confirmed in a different post that those requirements will not change in regard to the recent release of the Chewie/3PO toon, who is not required for the event.
  • I thought Wedge’s ship just needs to be a 7*?
  • ALsoccer19 wrote: »
    I thought Wedge’s ship just needs to be a 7*?

Wedge definitely was not required to be g13
  • Jakdnels wrote: »
    ALsoccer19 wrote: »

I have heard multiple people did it with g11, maybe even less with enough patience.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »

I am sure they just haven't got around to it yet. I don't think GAS was added until at least a month after his event was released.

FYI - requirements for JKL:

Wampa (min R3)
    CLS (min R3)

Rolo (min R3)
    Captain Solo (min R3)
    LChewie (min R3)
    3PO (min R3)

Wedge (min g13)
    Falcon

Lando (min R3)

Hoda (min R3)

Vader (min R3)

@Kyno has already confirmed in a different post that those requirements will not change in regard to the recent release of the Chewie/3PO toon, who is not required for the event.

(Required: Minimum Relic 3)
    Commander Luke Skywalker
    Rebel Officer Leia Organa
    Captain Han Solo
    Wampa
    Chewbacca (Legendary)
    Darth Vader
    C-3PO
    Lando Calrissian
    Hermit Yoda

Ships:
    (Required: 7-star)
    ANY Capital Ship
    Han’s Millennium Falcon
    Wedge Antilles's X-wing

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/231366/the-journey-continues-for-luke-skywalker
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36589 posts Member
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    ALsoccer19 wrote: »

I have heard multiple people did it with g11

giphy.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    @UdalCuain

I wasn't aware that JKL not being in the Journey Guide was an error.

If it is an error, then why didn't CG fix it in the last update when they added Threepio and Chewbacca?

That's my question, too. Since the Unity upgrade was done (which was supposed to make updates easier) there have been a couple other updates but no fix to the missing JKL. Interesting.