Ships reinforcements in GAC random?

Quim
665 posts Member
edited July 2020
I saw in the GAC history in swgoh.gg that the reinforcements in ships on GAC not followed the order I put them, but in most of last times I saw that the first reinforcement is the second spot. Is this bug random or it follows some patron?

Replies

• They have not reinforced in the order you pick for some time, so it’s not a bug.

The AI tends to favour survivability, so it will almost always pick a tank as first reinforcement
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    They have not reinforced in the order you pick for some time, so it’s not a bug.

The AI tends to favour survivability, so it will almost always pick a tank as first reinforcement

Ahm ok lol most of times calls Boba, but usually I prefer Xanadu (Cad Bane) by this way Hound's Tooth gets retribution and the taunt stays more time, so would he better if is like in the arena, is an extra strategy thing. Maybe they got kill HT before the reinforcement lol they lost the battle but in last 5-6 GAC defense battles.
  • There is a programmed decision to call an attacker if you do not need a certain amount of health recovery across your whole team, or a defensive if you do.

It can arguably make more sense than calling your order if you have Plo Koon, EP, or Clone Sargeant in your reinforcements. The odds of a player correctly preprogramming when they would need Plo Koon is actually pretty slim, and he is part of the Negotiator meta I think.
  • Boba has a taunt, therefore high in priority list.
    To get an attacker out first, no tanks in reinforcements
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Boba has a taunt, therefore high in priority list.
    No taunters. Not all tanks taunt and not all taunters are tanks.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Boba has a taunt, therefore high in priority list.
    No taunters. Not all tanks taunt and not all taunters are tanks.

If only Teebo had a ship.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH