When will the droids fight back event get challenge tiers?

Anyone else remember this event? The enemies were mostly (or maybe all) jawas and you could only use droids. The final wave had chief nebit as "boss" and ran around the same time he was introduced to the game if memory serves. CG retired the event some time ago but it would be kind of fun if they revived it with challenge tier difficulty killer jawas.

Replies

• It would be fun, but there are a few better droids now, than it was back then
  • To refresh everyone's memory:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1dsZvHL3Ig
    The fight starts at about 1:50
  • Not the most exciting of events but I'd be up for it on days like today. What events are listed in the event page today? Training droids. That's it. I'll take a couple of extra jawa shards. They are always good for shard currency worst case.

Here are more details on the event:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/82436/droids-fight-back-event-updates
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    I assume it was removed for the same reason assault battles were cut from two days to one: to lower the amount of shard currency you could accumulate.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Considering I've never really farmed Jawas, I'd be ok with this event rising from the grave.
  • Utinni!
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    the issue is this was a special event and not an assault battle. only assault battle get challenge teirs
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    the issue is this was a special event and not an assault battle. only assault battle get challenge teirs

Too bad CG doesn't have the ability to change that if they want
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

EVEN id they did want to change it, the event hasnt been avalible to play for years (i think) so i doiubt they will just bring it back
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

EVEN id they did want to change it, the event hasnt been avalible to play for years (i think) so i doiubt they will just bring it back

That part I agree is probably true. Would be cool though.
  • Calo_Nord
    224 posts Member
    edited July 2020

That part I agree is probably true. Would be cool though.

Yeah I doubt they’d actually bring it back also. I forgot it wasn’t an assault battle but imaged it returning structured as one with infuriatingly brutal challenge tiers. Maybe give them Jawas the broken TW bonus 🤣 cause everyone would love that. Or just make them ultra tanky and put multiple scavengers in a wave to really punish aoe and assists. Or make a wave with a 4-5 JE and a couple droids so the engineers would all be super fast and actually have a chance of putting their revive ability to good use.

• Never heard of it. All my jawas are super low. Bring it back CG.Bugger the game's made by CG.

Oh well time to auto the FO capital event. Maybe I'll manually play it to get an extra couple of minutes out of the endless well of content today.
  • Totally forgot about that event. Tuesday rewind! If they bring it back, would it count as new content? :D Anyway, could use some more shard shop currency...
  • We already have an assault battle requiring droids so it would be kind of unfair to have another one, so I don't see it returning
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    We already have an assault battle requiring droids so it would be kind of unfair to have another one, so I don't see it returning

Since when does CG care about this "fair" thing? lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*