rebel team

should i start gearing up rebels? currently my team is wedge lead, Biggs, og chewie, Han Solo and 3po+chewie

Replies

• If your free to play then wedge,biggs,og chewie and han and save 3bacca for later(unless you whale out).wedge and biggs have synergy and both have good ships.og chewie and han also have synergy and pilot the faclon which also has synergy with rebel ships.chewie and han also go really well with commander luke.i cant say much about chewie and 3pio.i wont have that one worked on for a bit
  • Chewie and han are a must for a rebel teamso defintiatly gear them.if you decide to gear up wedge and biggs keep them together
  • awqkvgexobbh.png
    This is my rebel team right now, but I plan on trying to get CLS soon
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CLS will definitely have more longevity in arena
  • Gearing the team for arena is fine for now. Eventually you'll want to swap out biggs and wedge for a cls lead but having a good base team will make that easier not harder.

Your shard looks pretty new judging by your roster and the lack of high gear so I would disagree with previous advice to only gear chewpio if your a whale. You can go to gear 11 ftp and that should be ok for an arena team since the kit is good. By the time you have g12 and relics, he'll be farmable anyway.

If you already have g11 on him that makes your team that much better when you switch to cls lead and relic them all eventually.
  • Gearing the team for arena is fine for now. Eventually you'll want to swap out biggs and wedge for a cls lead but having a good base team will make that easier not harder.

Your shard looks pretty new judging by your roster and the lack of high gear so I would disagree with previous advice to only gear chewpio if your a whale. You can go to gear 11 ftp and that should be ok for an arena team since the kit is good. By the time you have g12 and relics, he'll be farmable anyway.

If you already have g11 on him that makes your team that much better when you switch to cls lead and relic them all eventually.

my rebels are pretty under geared because I've always focused on dark side. this is my full roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/355624445/characters/