How to beat finalizer final tier

What is the best strategy to beat the final tier of the finalizer event? My best ships and pilots are either gear 12 and 13 and relic'd but even then my starfighters are getting wrecked. I was told kill order is important but not how to go about it. And what order should my ships be released for the reinforcements abilities?

Replies

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Bossk and both kylo ships to start, switch tm to kru from command shuttle, use finaliser ultimate on ani to stop his tm gain.. once ani is down it’s not hard at all.. I use xanadu as first reinforcement and call kru, use finalisers basic to call kru and just let him ramp up till he is one shoting everything..
  • LordDirt
    4986 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Start with all FO, gives you speed boost. Then your first reinforcement should be Bossk.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/225034/developer-insights-finalizer#latest
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    @LordDirt i find that bossk works better on a 5* fleet (as a starter) as the speed boost isn’t enough when you can only choose three total fo ships in the event.
  • LordDirt
    4986 posts Member
    To each their own :)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I start all FO, Bossk first reinforcement and it’s easy.
  • I use Bossk, KRCS, KRU...
    Vader first reinforcement
    Abuse this
    9h2f4h99j520.jpg
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    Bossk and both kylo ships to start, switch tm to kru from command shuttle, use finaliser ultimate on ani to stop his tm gain.. once ani is down it’s not hard at all.. I use xanadu as first reinforcement and call kru, use finalisers basic to call kru and just let him ramp up till he is one shoting everything..

I use pretty much this as well.

Although I also say, if your first 2 Kylo (silencer) attacks don’t stun y-wing and anakin, just restart.

(Definitely getting easier as I gear FO for SLK, but I was wading through it with a 4* g8 Hux, g12 zKRU, g12 zKylo, g11 zphasma and zFOST, R4 zbossk, g11 Vader and cad, when it came out)