How do I beat this team with SLKR with ULT??

Hello,

How do I beat this team and with what lineup? Getting crushed. I am using SLKR, Hux, FOO, FOST or KRU, SiT. Rey gets her ult so fast and JKL just starts owning people. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.kbf0d6e6dwpk.jpg

Replies

• All I know is you should do your best to target Rey since she doesn’t get any Jedi bonus stuff from JKR. I’d also say you should siphon JKL’s stats to get an insane offense boost, and keep GAS stunned because he’s the only one who isn’t immune to stuns or always under stealth.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Stun GAS, kill Rey. Should be pretty easy with no tank and no damage immunity, and Rey isn't a Jedi so she doesn't trigger Savior.
    DrMorpheus wrote: »
    I’d also say you should siphon JKL’s stats to get an insane offense boost

The stats Kylo gains are only dependent upon how many stacks of Siphon he has. You don't gain more offense by siphoning a character with high offense. He just increases his own mastery, which gives him CC/CD/damage.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Montanaman1974
    58 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Thanks. Would FOST be a better tank than KRU here since nothing can be stunned besides GAS?
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Thanks. Would FOST be a better tank than KRU here since nothing can be stunned besides GAS?

If you're only gonna run one tank under SLKR, FOST is always the better choice.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Thanks Jarvind! Appreciate the advice. Have a good one!
  • Stun GAS. TM swap from Hux to SLKR. Stun GAS again. TM swap from FOO to SLKR. Siphon from GAS -- at this point, you have 80 stacks, and siphon double because GAS is stunned, so you're going to stack a boatload of mastery. Rey getting to her ultimate quickly isn't a huge deal.