Empire content

We got more rebels content two new characters reworks and a rebel ship. When are we going to get actual empire content ? The movie is called "The Empire Strikes Back" Perhaps a Imperial officer

Replies

• Just what this game needed another rebel, now the count it 110 ls toons to 83 ds toons, only place ds outnumber ls is ships and the ds lead that by a 1 whole ship. Ls had more than enough toons especially the rebels. Ds has needed more characters for a very long time.
  • Just what this game needed another rebel, now the count it 110 ls toons to 83 ds toons, only place ds outnumber ls is ships and the ds lead that by a 1 whole ship. Ls had more than enough toons especially the rebels. Ds has needed more characters for a very long time.

I agree thats why I made this post
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Hopefully after this switch from Rebel officers to rebel fighters, they flood the system with Imperial officers.

Motti, Piett, Eli Vanto, regular Imperial Officer, Sloane, Kallus; so many great options.
  • It’s still not content
  • All these rebels must mean that they are going to add more empire characters. They should definitely add Agent Kallus (dark side), a generic imperial officer, and a scout trooper. Eventually when season 2 of the Mandalorian comes out they should also add Moff Gideon.

I also get why there might not be a lot of Empire characters to add to the game. It might be because the movies focus more on Rebels than Empire so there are more Rebels that are available to be added to the game than Empire characters.
  • All these rebels must mean that they are going to add more empire characters. They should definitely add Agent Kallus (dark side), a generic imperial officer, and a scout trooper. Eventually when season 2 of the Mandalorian comes out they should also add Moff Gideon.

I also get why there might not be a lot of Empire characters to add to the game. It might be because the movies focus more on Rebels than Empire so there are more Rebels that are available to be added to the game than Empire characters.

Yeah but we have so much potential for more Empire characters.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Admiral Piett should have been released with Hoth DS instead we got Colonel Starck. The Rebels get the Rebel Fighter faction, cool. Give the Empire the Imperial Navy faction with Piett, Tarkin, Navy Officer, Tie Fighter Pilot, and oh Fleet Trooper.
  • el_mago
    751 posts Member
    HK22 wrote: »
    Admiral Piett should have been released with Hoth DS instead we got Colonel Starck. The Rebels get the Rebel Fighter faction, cool. Give the Empire the Imperial Navy faction with Piett, Tarkin, Navy Officer, Tie Fighter Pilot, and oh Fleet Trooper.

Give us GL Admiral Piett or give us death!
  • What would be great would be Iden Versio from Battlefront 2. I really like her
  • I'm sure empire will come and seeing how they're adding more toons that summon units its probally safe bet that they will more then likely add some sort of empire toon that summons (my hopes at least)
  • LordDirt
    5001 posts Member
    I understand why they are pumping out LS toons, as they are useful with the new TB, but we do need more DS toons.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ls has always out number ds, have been bothered by this since ds hoth dropped way back when, having more battles than ls hoth with less to work with.
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Rebels? Empire? Did you guys completely forgot our beloved Child aka Baby Yoda?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    The 2 best toons are the GLs: one light, one dark

After that, you have GAS and Malak: one light, one dark.

We just got JKL and Vader rework: one light, one dark.

I'm a DS fan when it comes to the game, but I don't see any issue with the balance. LS has quantity, but DS has a lot of quality - thrawn, palp, nihilus, almost every separatist. And don't forget about houndstooth. I'd rather a few great ones, than a bunch of fluff.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Akenno wrote: »
    Rebels? Empire? Did you guys completely forgot our beloved Child aka Baby Yoda?

I'm hoping that in about 15 yrs after the last season finale of the Mandalorian, we get like the 4th version of the child, and that's how the game should finally end.

Also, maybe we'll get a new raid by then.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    The 2 best toons are the GLs: one light, one dark

After that, you have GAS and Malak: one light, one dark.

We just got JKL and Vader rework: one light, one dark.

I'm a DS fan when it comes to the game, but I don't see any issue with the balance. LS has quantity, but DS has a lot of quality - thrawn, palp, nihilus, almost every separatist. And don't forget about houndstooth. I'd rather a few great ones, than a bunch of fluff.

Hey! There’s no fluff! See here - Ima Gun Di, CUP, Plo Koon, Jedi Knight Guardian... oh.
  • I'm a ds fan and my roster reflects that for sure, my ls roster is a joke comparatively especially r4 ugnaught lol