Feat descriptions

Do they mean 2 or 3 troopers or only troopers?
Based off the text a lot of people might try 2 troopers behind Vader and the like and not get the feat.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    oijjnsgxnps1.png

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/233428/grand-arena-championships-season-9#latest

91hefb3ldnph.png

seems to say 3 everywhere i can find the information. Why would someone think its only 2?
  • CUFCfan
    32 posts Member
    Some thought went into these feats when you need to use 3 troopers with no leadership ability between them in a 3v3 GAC
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Potato211 wrote: »
    Veers and Starck are leaders though.
    Starck is not a leader.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Potato211 wrote: »
    Veers and Starck are leaders though.
    Starck is not a leader.

Doesn't matter either way because he doesn't count towards it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Confirmed, you will need to use 3 troopers (As stated), which would leave you with no leader ability.
  • It was more the 2nd 1 I found puzzling @Kyno
    kojpbjh29j7e.jpg

The "3 everywhere you can find the info" applies to the 1st feat that is ambiguous with requirements.

Galaxy-wide Enforcers is the worst written feat that prompted my question.
  • Really? But how could it possibly be a feat for a whole team comp?

Galaxy wide enforcers just needs you to defeat 6 enemy toons using an Imperial stormtrooper variant. That can (and will obviously have to) happen over multiple battles with the make up of your team irrelevant (other than having 1 trooper minimum).
  • It was more the 2nd 1 I found puzzling @Kyno
    kojpbjh29j7e.jpg

The "3 everywhere you can find the info" applies to the 1st feat that is ambiguous with requirements.

Galaxy-wide Enforcers is the worst written feat that prompted my question.

That feat is just counting individual kills made by troopers, so it won’t matter how many are in a squad. You can get your six kills with 1 or 2 behind Vader, you just won’t get the Emperor’s Finest feat.
    And it’s your device resolution that’s probably cutting off the last word.
    r5jka4apd0kf.jpeg
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • I can confirm that if the kill isn't directly made by even one trooper fitting the GAC Imperial Stormtrooper variant role in a mixed squad, it doesn't count towards the Galaxy-wide Enforcers feat.

Many of you may have already figured out this description's requirements, but I now understand why I had a hard time with the previous GAC fleet commander feat when I didn't "defeat" an enemy by the commander's direct, individual kill shot.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    "getting kills" feats are the absolute worst feats. awful idea
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

Why? I don't mind them. Usually it seems it's a way to get something out of toons that are often unused otherwise. I see it as a reward for having a wide roster, and also being clever and brave enough to figure out how to work them in.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

Why? I don't mind them. Usually it seems it's a way to get something out of toons that are often unused otherwise. I see it as a reward for having a wide roster, and also being clever and brave enough to figure out how to work them in.

they are kind of random. not that you can't control who makes the final blow, but there are times where you miss the feat due to circumstances slightly out of your control.