Kylo Ren Unmasked Unbeatable

I am in galactic war and I’m fighting KRU and the match has been on auto for two hours and it hasn’t ended. I have Consular and Luminara Unduli with Vader and Boba And Dooku. The match won’t end so I can’t try another combo without just quitting. Which I’ll do but the game is fundamentally broken I guess? He can’t be killed, revives every time I get close. And he can’t kill me because I have two healers. Various gears and levels but all 65+ and at least gear level 6+.

Replies

• He doesn't revive nor the game is broken, KRU just heals a stupidly high amount. It's a pain if you don't have good damage dealers.
  • You should try to apply healing immunity
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Dooku applies shock, which stops healing, as well as healing immunity, which also stops healing. Boba also applies healing immunity with his wrist rocket. Try putting Dooku in the lead to take advantage of his tenacity down/heal immunity lead, and focus on keeping shock or heal immunity on Kylo at all times.
  • Dooku applies shock, which stops healing, as well as healing immunity, which also stops healing. Boba also applies healing immunity with his wrist rocket. Try putting Dooku in the lead to take advantage of his tenacity down/heal immunity lead, and focus on keeping shock or heal immunity on Kylo at all times.

Perfect description
    Do or don't there is no try
  • EdSolo
    410 posts Member
    It has been quite some time since I've actually ran GW, but don't they have the option to retreat and thus you start the match over without losing anything?
  • I could retreat, but he’s already killed most of my squads so I don’t have other arrangements but the option of having dooku lead is a good one. And revive was the wrong word to use. He just restores all his health. I need to upgrade Dooku’s shock so it is more effective. KRU keeps resisting it.
  • I could retreat, but he’s already killed most of my squads so I don’t have other arrangements but the option of having dooku lead is a good one. And revive was the wrong word to use. He just restores all his health. I need to upgrade Dooku’s shock so it is more effective. KRU keeps resisting it.

You'd need to upgrade his potency for it to be more effective in that sense. And tenacity down (from Dooku's lead) is more effective than any amount of potency.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Even if he's killed some of your squad, if you retreat it resets everything like it didn't happen.

If he happened to kill half your squad, doesn't matter, they're back and available to use.

The Dooku lead might be your best bet, plus getting a bunch of buffs and debuffs on him before using Boba's Execute. Or Vader's Culling Blade.