Easy Wins for the player base.

Here are just a couple of simple things that could make a huge difference. I know I don't speak for everyone, but a lot of the people I know would appreciate these changes.

1.) Shorten the time between arena battles. We want to play your game. We should not have to wait 2 or 3 times as long as the game time.
2.) Give us 1 or 2 extra battles for a refresh in arena. This increase gives more playing time, and is a step in the right direction for us to be able to test without having to come up with the sandbox.
3.) Change the GAC map already. It's about time we have something that involves more of our rosters and different ways to win with different strategy. It's the same teams over and over and over again. Plus the introduction of GL's really killed the 4 box setup.

These changes don't need different platforms,or new game modes, or updated graphics code. They are just simple changes of what is already in place. And for GAC, it's a simple reskin of the game mode which we know CG is very good at, so its in alignment with their strategy. The cost is low, but would go a long way for game play.

Replies

• P.S. I would love to see this get more attention than a Game changer getting banned.
  • CG: lol no.

They won't even talk to us so stuff like this is wishful thinking, no matter how good the ideas are.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    1. no thanks, would create problems with having to defend payout too much imo
    2. see #1
    3. they just announced this. Galactic Challenges iirc
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    2. see #1

1. You know you can change your times in the arena correct?
    2. see #1
    3. Galactic challenges is PVE content not PVP content, it's not even close to dealing with refreshing the board in GAC.
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    2. see #1

1. You know you can change your times in the arena correct?
    2. see #1
    3. Galactic challenges is PVE content not PVP content, it's not even close to dealing with refreshing the board in GAC.

Changing the time does not solve what he is expressing
  • You do realize no matter what they do to they gac board it will always be the same teams? Every time just like it always has been. The only time teams change it when some big toon drops, then from that gac on that team us now with the same teams you continually fight over and over and over. That is exactly why I quit gac months ago, same battles over and over not fun not worth my time. But that just me.