HothTB and Geo TB

CG really needs to put the TB’s on separate events having to choose between them when basically every higher GP guild will do Geo because rewards are better means you cannot farm ROLO because you will never get to do the TB etc. Also if you are going to have quest for people to complete they have to have a shot to do them like Han to destroy the Rancor door panel 10 times is impossible when the event is always simmed.

Replies

• I have asked this question during the pas many MANY Q&As. Never got an answer.

I know you (CG) have said in the past that you don't want both the Hoth TBs and Geo TBs running at the same time. My proposal below, IMO, I think is a good compromise.

Every three to six months, during a week that the regular TB is not running, give all guilds a **CHOICE** to run a bonus LS Hoth TB (and three to six months later a bonus DS Hoth TBs) for either full or even half rewards.

You (CG) have said in the past that:
    • We don't want to use up too much time of the players.
    • We want to make getting players to G11/G12 easier.
    • We don't want to upset the game economy with too many rewards.

I say:
    • If the guild thinks the optional bonus Hoth TB is not worth their time, they will choose not to do it.
    • Having extra bonus rewards will help players reach G11/G12
    • If members of the guild are doing Hoth based quests or achievements, they can progress.
    • The game is not flooded with tonnes of extra rewards as the Hoth bonus "event" would only happen two to four times a year.
    • Some players complain about not having enough things to do. Doing a week long event is something to do.
    • Some players are interested in acquiring Rebel Officer Leia Organa and Imperial Probe Droid shards without having to spend GET2 currency.
    • Because Hermit Yoda, Wampa, Malak and General Skywalker all need GET1 currency, there is an ever greater need to play Hoth TBs as they provide much more GET1 currency.

If you don't think this is a good compromise, can you please explain why?
  • They should just have 1 extra TB running each month where you either do light side hoth or dark side hoth, with half the rewards, that way they don't give out GET1 and gear like candy, that's the only way I see them doing an extra TB a month,

For that to fit they would have to remove a TW which won't happen. You got two TWs and two TBs running each month.

tenor.gif?itemid=13078930
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Potato211 wrote: »
    For that to fit they would have to remove a TW which won't happen. You got two TWs and two TBs running each month.

Yes & no....while there are 12 months a year, there are in fact 13 months, from a certain point of view.
    (A month is 4 weeks right? Well....52 weeks / 4 = 13)
    So one could finagle 4 extra TBs during those 4 extra weeks.
  • Potato211 wrote: »

Yes & no....while there are 12 months a year, there are in fact 13 months, from a certain point of view.

I... What?
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member

Big brain time.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator

giphy.gif
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

I'd make that extra month into another August
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
    They should just have 1 extra TB running each month where you either do light side hoth or dark side hoth, with half the rewards, that way they don't give out GET1 and gear like candy, that's the only way I see them doing an extra TB a month,

Um, isn't it 4 tw and 2 tb? 2 tw between tb's.
  • Snowbird13 wrote: »
    They should just have 1 extra TB running each month where you either do light side hoth or dark side hoth, with half the rewards, that way they don't give out GET1 and gear like candy, that's the only way I see them doing an extra TB a month,

Um, isn't it 4 tw and 2 tb? 2 tw between tb's.

7qttfnm.gif

You are right. I love blocking out TW for some reason. TW, TW, TB, TW, TW, TB.

4 TWs. Agree otherwise.

I'm not even fussed by the funky maths that got 13 months here - a year is comprised of 13 4-week chunks, if you really want to look at it that way.

However, squeezing in those extra TBs would slowly shift the whole system out of joint - no more 'month opens with DS TB and features LS TB around the 15th'. This may not be important to others but it helps me.